Ready to powerfully fight off germs with holistic ingredients from Mother Nature? Try essential oils for immune system support! Here’s what you need to know about aromatherapy and essential oils for immunity.
How are essential oils made?
A plant, herb, flower, bark, or leaf is distilled or steamed, which separates the water from the oil. The remaining aromatic oil, also called an essential oil, is a highly concentrated source of natural healing compounds!*
How do essential oils work?
When the oil remains in the plant, it offers a layer of protection against the environment and potential predators. These oils help keep the plant healthy! You can use those oils to help keep your body healthy, too. When you inhale an essential oil, the scent molecules travel from your nose to your bloodstream. Likewise, essential oils can be absorbed through your skin with a carrier oil. Both pathways provide endless benefits to your entire body, especially your immune system!
What are the best essential oils for immunity?
The best essential oils for immune system health may ward off unwanted bacteria, viruses, or fungi, plus help your body maintain healthy inflammation levels.* Are you ready to harness the amazing power of essential oils for immunity? Here’s how!
- Year-round support: Stay strong all year long with the incredible support of lemon, orange, grapefruit, eucalyptus, peppermint, or juniper berry.
- After exposure to germs: Support your body’s defenses against invaders with a potent blend of tea tree, rosemary, or eucalyptus.
- Cough: When you’re in need of respiratory support, try a soothing blend of lemon, lavender, cypress, Douglas fir, frankincense, and cardamom.
- Sneezes: Stop your seasonal sneezing, wheezing, and watery eyes with peppermint, Egyptian geranium, blue tansy, fir, and lavender.
- Seasonal colds: Try these essential oils for immune support against germs: lavender, rosalina, lemon, clove, cinnamon, or rosemary.
- Stomach trouble: Ease upset bellies with soothing essential oils such as ginger, spearmint, dill weed, or chamomile.
Wondering which essential oils will best boost your immunity? Ask our certified Wellness Consultants for personal recommendations in our LiveChat! Or browse our immune support selection for even more natural remedies!