Zinc & Minerals
Sick and tired of always catching whatever new cold weather cough and seasonal sniffle is going around the playground or the office? Try taking zinc for immunity! Zinc is one of the most abundant trace minerals present in every cell of your body — and an immunity all-star!*
In fact, zinc is one of our top recommendations for anyone that is trying to holistically improve their immune response.
- Strengthens your immune function*
- Encourages your body to fight off germs, bacteria, and viruses*
- Helps every cell absorb oxygen and release carbon dioxide*
- Provides antioxidant protection*
- Removes toxins and waste from the body*
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals*
Our supplement store sells nearly every type of zinc for immunity: capsules, tablets, powders, liquids, lozenges, and syrups. That means we have the perfect way to support everyone in the family, from your kids to your grandparents!
Ready for ultimate immune support? Zinc is ready to battle your cold weather coughs and seasonal sniffles!*
Explore Zinc & Minerals
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
When it comes to immune support, zinc is one of the best minerals to boost your immunity! Why? Because zinc keeps your immune system strong so you can fight off invading viruses, germs, and bacteria. Zinc is also vital to every cell’s ability to absorb oxygen and release carbon dioxide — in other words, zinc helps keep your cells alive!
Did you know that your body cannot produce zinc on its own? Since our bodies can’t function without this essential mineral, we must consume enough zinc through our diet or through zinc supplements. By increasing your zinc intake, you can improve poor immune response, stimulate your appetite, and encourage healthy wound healing. Best of all, zinc can help you bounce back more quickly from seasonal colds and flus.
You’re probably wondering, how much zinc should I take for a cold? The National Institute for Health recommends that adult men consume 11 mg per day and adult women take 8 mg per day for baseline health. When you’re trying to boost your immune response, you should take lots more! We recommend taking anywhere from 12mg-48mg of zinc per day when you’re fighting off an illness. Our supplement store provides varying amounts of zinc so you can take just the right amount for your body. With zinc as your immune-boosting ally, your immune system will be ready to tackle anything!
- Boost the body’s natural immune response*
- Strengthens immune defenses against germs, bacteria, and viruses*
- Aids the growth, development, and function of immune system cells*
- Protects against oxidative stress*
- Helps remove toxins and unwanted cellular waste from the body*
- Increases the absorption of other minerals, vitamins, and nutrients*
Ready to try zinc for immunity? Give your immune system the boost it needs with our top-quality zinc supplements! We also carry other mineral supplements for immunity, such as magnesium, selenium, and trace minerals. If you need help choosing the best zinc for immune health, chat with one of our certified Wellness consultants in our LiveChat. We’re here to help!