If you’re hoping to get pregnant, carrying a baby, or a new mother, we have the perfect prenatal vitamins for you! A healthy pregnancy requires plenty of nutrients, and so does being a new mom — especially if you’re breastfeeding! From fetal development through postpartum, our prenatal multivitamins provide both you and your child with essential nutrients.
It takes a surplus of nutrients to grow a whole person! In fact, during this time, you will need more nutrients than at any other stage of life. We carry a variety of prenatal multivitamins that are loaded with all the vitamins and minerals you need before, during, and after your pregnancy!
- Omegas support a healthy mom and baby. They help reduce the risk of preterm delivery, promote balanced blood pressure, and encourage positive mental health.*
- Vitamin A encourages organ development, immune function, and vision health, and helps moms’ bodies repair tissue after giving birth.*
- Iron is a crucial nutrient for women’s health. It supports a healthy placenta and red blood cells, plus supplies your growing baby with oxygen.*
- Folate is usually included in the best prenatal vitamins! It’s essential to early pregnancy as it helps form the neural tube and protects both brain and spinal health.*
- B Vitamins (other than folate) are also vital to a growing baby! They encourage brain, blood, skin, digestive, and hormonal health.*
- Calcium is a mineral our bodies will need for the rest of our lives! It builds a healthy heart, bones, teeth, muscles, and nerves in babies.*
- Vitamin D aids in the growth of your baby’s bones and protects your bones, muscles, and immune system during pregnancy.*
These amazing nutrients make up our organic prenatal vitamins to supplement your healthiest pregnancy! Looking for the best multivitamin for another family member? Be sure to browse through the rest of our multivitamins for men, women, and children!
Want to make sure your prenatal vitamins include the essential nutrients for a healthy mom and baby? Our certified Wellness Consultants can help! Whether you’re trying to conceive, already pregnant, or a new mother, they can answer your biggest questions about enhancing your health. Hit the LiveChat button to get started!