Looking for the secret to a glowing complexion? We have the answer — a natural exfoliant! Slough off dead skin cells and reveal your bright, clear, and absolutely glowing skin with one of our best natural exfoliators. From all natural exfoliating bar soap to a natural exfoliating body scrub, we carry the gentle and softening products your skin needs. You can promote your best skin health from the outside in!
Benefits of natural exfoliants:
- Remove dead skin cells*
- Moisturize and hydrate dry skin*
- Help wash away impurities*
- Encourage healthy circulation*
- Soothe and relieve irritated skin*
- Provide calming scents and aromas*
- Rich in therapeutic nutrients*
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
For healthy, clear, and soft skin, try a natural exfoliant! Harsh and abrasive ingredients typically found in mainstream exfoliants can irritate your skin and cause redness. We carry only the best natural exfoliating scrubs to gently cleanse yet soothe your skin — sensitive or not.
If you struggle with acne, eczema, redness, dryness, or some combination of it all, we understand. It’s not always easy to find the right balance of skin products to keep your complexion clear and smooth. Let us introduce to you the best natural exfoliators! These will make a difference in your skincare regime as they provide enriching nutrients straight from nature.
Best natural exfoliators:
- Oats: Gently exfoliate, moisturize, and soothe your skin to help balance oils and reduce redness with the help of oats!*
- Sugar: Sugar has a gritty texture, so it can easily buff away dead skin cells and encourage soft, supple skin.*
- Sea Salt: Sea salt isn’t just a natural exfoliant, but it also is rich in minerals that nourish skin health and soothe issues like acne, eczema, and redness.*
- Pumice Stone: This abrasive yet gentle substance offers amazing exfoliating benefits to your skin without leaving it dry or damaged!*
- Clay: If you’re looking for the best natural gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin, clay is for you! It helps reduce impurities and oiliness to unveil your clearest and softest skin yet.*
Exfoliants are a great way to rid your skin’s surface of dead cells while still softening and smoothing your complexion. With a natural exfoliant, you’ll be ready to show off your new radiant glow! Want to advance your skin health even further? Check out the rest of our natural body care products for more amazing, nourishing benefits!
Looking for a natural exfoliator for dry skin? Our certified Wellness Consultants are here to provide you with personalized recommendations so you can find the perfect natural exfoliant for your skin type. Just hit the LiveChat feature to get started!