Bar Soap & Body Wash
The last thing you want in a soap or body wash that’s filled with harsh ingredients that damage your skin, encourage dry or oily skin, and speed up aging. Far too many conventional body care products do exactly that — they’re packed with synthetic ingredients and fragrances that harm you and the environment.
So choose differently! Our natural bar soaps are safely formulated to be both effective and nourishing, using botanical-based ingredients that are actually good for your skin! Clays, oats, aloe vera, essential oils, and other natural ingredients make up our soothing, aromatic, and organic natural soap bars. These ingredients are so gentle that you can use these soaps for your face or body and will be the perfect complement to your morning rinse, afternoon refresh, and evening bath.
Benefits of using a natural body soap bar:
- Botanical ingredients nourish your skin!
- Cleanses, moisturizes, and refreshes skin
- Helps reduce redness, acne, eczema, and more
- Hydrates dry skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Provides calming and invigorating scents
- Keeps you feeling fresh all day!
- Gentle on sensitive and easily irritated skin
Explore Bar Soap & Body Wash
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Nutritious diets and supplements protect your health from the inside out, but what about the outside in? Our skin is our largest organ, so the products we use on the outside impact our insides, too. Avoid the harmful substances that other soaps contain and preserve your skin health with our natural bar soaps!
Soothing scents and skin-clearing nutrients make up our extensive selection of organic natural soap bars. In fact, you won’t find an ingredient in our body products that you can’t pronounce! This is because the best natural bar soap contains only nutrients straight from nature that cleanse, moisturize, and rejuvenate your entire body.
- Clay: An all natural exfoliating bar soap almost always contains clay! From Moroccan red clay to French green clay and every kind in between, they help reduce your skin’s impurities and oiliness with their gentle yet exfoliating benefits.*
- Oats: Moisturize, soothe, and rebalance your skin to calm redness and reduce oiliness with the natural and amazing benefits of gluten-free oats.*
- Sea Salt: When it comes to natural exfoliation, sea salt gets the job done! It helps remove dead skin cells and unclog pores for a glowing complexion.*
- Goat’s Milk: Nothing makes your skin feel softer than goat’s milk! The amazing hydration you’ll experience comes from its vitamin A, fatty acids, and probiotic contents.*
- Aloe Vera: Rich in antioxidant properties, aloe vera helps relieve irritated skin and redness and even supports the body’s natural inflammatory response.*
- Essential Oils: Did you know that essential oils can provide topical benefits alongside their aromatic effects? When combined with a natural bar soap, essential oils give off relaxing, invigorating, and refreshing scents while also soothing skin irritation, reducing signs of aging, and balancing oil production.*
Take your shower to the next level with our natural bar soap. It refreshes your whole body from head to toe! If you want to elevate your natural body care even further, check out the rest of our products!
Looking for the best natural body bar soap for your skin type? Let’s chat! Our team of certified Wellness Consultants can find the perfect soap for you! Just hit the LiveChat button to get started.