Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins
Struggling with dull, thinning hair? Have brittle nails? Notice more wrinkles as you age? Our hair, skin, and nails vitamins revitalize lustrous hair, strong nails, and glowing skin!
- Hair: Thick, shiny, and healthy hair isn’t only for the young. Vitamins A and B nourish all types of hair and stimulate growth.
- Skin: Whether you need extra moisture, eczema relief, or blemish control, our shop sells a variety of skin care supplements to encourage healthy skin. Collagen and vitamin E should be at the top of your list!
- Nails: Don’t let another broken nail ruin your day! Strengthen your nails with silica or vitamin B, or one of our nail, skin, and hair supplements.
Fellas, these products aren’t only for the ladies. We have skin, hair, and nail vitamins for men too! We all know how much a bad hair day or blemishes can really bring us down. Gain confidence and give your body the nutrients it needs with one of our beauty and personal care supplements.
Explore Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER!
Are vitamins good for your hair, skin, and nails? We hear this question a lot, and the answer is yes! In fact, vitamins and minerals are absolutely essential to vibrant, healthy hair, skin, and nails!
While all vitamins and minerals are important for your health, there are a few key nutrients that are particularly helpful for reclaiming full, lustrous hair, glowing skin, and strong nails. If you’ve been wondering what vitamins to take for skin, hair, and nails, look no further — you’ve just found a fantastic list of options. Our nutrition store sells many of these as individual vitamins or as synergistic blends for even more hair, skin, and nail benefits.
Let’s take a look at the best vitamins for hair, skin, and nail health!
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin or vitamin H): Hands down, the best vitamin for healthy hair, skin, and nails is biotin. It improves hair keratin, protects the skin from irritation and health issues (like acne, fungus, rashes, or dryness), and strengthens brittle nails.* Be aware that biotin, also called vitamin B7 or vitamin H, is best absorbed internally and is often not well absorbed topically through the skin (despite being included so often in conventional moisturizers and creams).
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant powerhouse! It protects your skin from UV damage, sun exposure, hyperpigmentation, aging, and oxidative stress.* But that’s not all — your skin requires vitamin C to produce collagen production! You can eat plenty of vitamin C in fresh fruits, or take one of our vitamin C supplements. Better yet, do both!
- Vitamin E: If you have skin imperfections, vitamin E should be at the top of your shopping list. It works hard to strengthen, moisturize, and calm your skin on a cellular level.* But vitamin E doesn’t stop there, either. It can decrease acne, lessen eczema, treat scars, heal sunburns, and make you look years younger.*
- Vitamin A: Battling oily skin or dandruff? Try vitamin A! It helps your body balance out oil production, battle cystic acne, hydrate dry skin (including your scalp), and support firmer skin.*
- B Vitamins: Facing hair loss or a receding hairline? The entire family of B vitamins stimulates hair growth and blood flow to your scalp.* Plus, they used to be added to all sunscreens because they offer awesome skin protection from the sun.
- Collagen: Make your hair, skin, and nails strong and shining with the support of collagen! We sell collagen in various forms: beef, chicken, eggshell membrane, and fish. Collagen is one of the most well-known beauty supplements because it is essential for so much in your body!
- Silica: Have brittle nails? Silica strengthens weak nails (and bones too).*
Overwhelmed with options and wondering what’s the best choice for your unique needs? Our team offers customized recommendations. Just drop us a note in our LiveChat and we will be glad to help you!