Tired of being tired? Rid yourself of fatigue with a highly absorbable, gentle iron supplement — minus the uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects!
Iron is an essential mineral, but it’s not easy for our bodies to absorb. That’s why many people experience constipation, nausea, and digestive discomfort after taking an iron supplement. However, our nutrition store sells natural iron supplements that boost your iron levels while being gentle on your body!
- Chelated iron supplements for maximum absorption*
- Helps you beat mental and physical fatigue*
- Does not upset stomach or interrupt digestion*
- Reverses low iron levels*
- Supports healthy red blood cell formation*
- Available as capsules, tablets, chewables, and liquid formulas
If you’re ready to beat fatigue and boost your iron levels, try one of these gentle iron supplements!
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Do you know the beauty of iron supplements? They give you your energy back! Do you know the problem with most iron supplements? The uncomfortable side effects — nausea, constipation, and digestive discomfort. Do you know the solution? Our ultra absorbable iron supplements!
When our iron levels are low, our energy has gone out the window. Fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, and overall poor health are just a few of the symptoms. Maybe your annual blood work showed low iron levels, or perhaps you have noticed your diminished energy. Either way, you can get your vitality back with one of our iron supplements!*
What does iron do?
Elementary science class taught us that all living, breathing things require oxygen. And iron plays a critical role in distributing oxygen throughout our bodies! As an essential mineral, iron assists in the formation of hemoglobin (part of a red blood cell) which is responsible for transporting oxygen to every cell and organ in our bodies.
So it makes sense why a lack of iron is a serious problem for our health! That also explains why iron supplements provide mega benefits to our bodies:
- Increases iron levels*
- Encourages healthy red blood cell function*
- Boosts physical and mental energy*
- Promotes healthy muscle function and development*
- Enhances immune function*
- May improve quality of sleep*
Who needs iron supplements?
Iron deficiency anemia is more common among women than men since they lose blood every month during their menstrual cycle. Iron supplements for women are also encouraged during pregnancy because the female body demands more red blood cells to grow a baby in the womb.*
But it’s not just women who enjoy the benefits of this amazing mineral. Iron supplements for men may increase muscle strength, boost energy levels, and enhance a healthy immune system too!* Additionally, those on a vegan or vegetarian diet may need an energy boost from iron supplements along with other essential vitamins and minerals.
Types of iron supplements
If you’re hoping to increase your iron intake without gaining digestive side effects, try one of our natural iron supplements that are easy on your stomach! Most of our options include ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate because they are the best forms to boost iron-deficiency anemia.
- Natural iron supplements: These are crafted with real-food ingredients, such as beef liver, which your body can better absorb. This helps cut down on constipation or digestive upset!
- Plant based iron supplement: Did you know that fruits and vegetables like kale, spinach, and beets are rich in iron? Our plant-based iron supplements are the perfect option for vegans and vegetarians.
- Liquid iron supplement: These fruit-flavored liquid iron supplements are a quick way to boost iron levels (and energy levels) for individuals of all ages. They’re especially helpful for kids who aren’t interested in swallowing pills!
- Organic iron supplement: Your body will appreciate the gentle effect of organic iron sources found in whole foods ingredients!*
Don’t know which type of iron is best for you? Send a message to our wellness experts on our LiveChat. We’re here to help you!