Have you heard that the best way to get vitamin D is from the sun? Although our bodies absorb this vitamin from the sun’s rays, we often can’t get enough from the sun alone. But you can still get plenty of vitamin D even when it’s dreary outside, thanks to vitamin D supplements!
There are 3 types of vitamin D.
- Our skin naturally absorbs some vitamin D from the sun (assuming we aren’t wearing sunscreen or have a naturally dark complexion).
- Vitamin D2 is plant-based.
- Vitamin D3 is sourced from animals.
So which is the best type of vitamin D? Vitamin D3 supplements are the easiest for our body to absorb and utilize. Don’t worry if you’re vegan or vegetarian, because our nutrition store also sells plant-based vitamin D2 supplements.
But that’s not all! We have vitamin D supplements for the whole family: liquid vitamin D, chewable vitamin D, and organic vitamin D as well!
Explore Vitamin D
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Need a boost of vitamin D? Want extra support fighting off germs and stay healthy? Vitamin D supplements support your immunity, mood, digestion, bones, heart, and more!
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that our body can’t produce on its own. That means we have to get it from the sun, food, or supplements. And it’s extra important to have enough because a vitamin D deficiency triggers weak bones, lingering fatigue, and poor immune health. Help your body stay strong with daily vitamin D supplements!
- Immunity. Vitamin D is crucial for a highly functioning immune system. In fact, vitamin D has been shown to reduce the occurrence of influenza by increasing the body’s natural immune defenses.*
- Bones. Did you know that vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium? And we all know that calcium protects strong bones!*
- Mood. Don’t let the gloomy weather dampen your mood. The sunshine vitamin boosts, regulates, and heightens your mood and emotions!*
- Brain. Nourish your noggin and support your nervous system with nutritious vitamin D supplements.*
- Heart. Vitamin D naturally regulates blood pressure levels to help blood vessels relax, which promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Stress. Need a happiness boost? Vitamin D supplements support healthy dopamine and adrenaline levels so your body can better fight off stress.*
- Weight. If you’re looking to balance your weight, try vitamin D! Studies have shown that it may help you feel more satiated after eating.*
- Hormones. The sunshine vitamin also encourages healthy prostate and breast tissue health.*
If that’s not a holistic vitamin, we don’t know what is! Vitamin D supplements contribute to your whole-body health and pair well with other essential vitamins and minerals. Wondering which type of vitamin D is best for you? Contact our Wellness Consultants via LiveChat for personalized recommendations!