Need a vitamin K boost? Our vitamin K supplements have you covered! They can strengthen your bones, reduce your risk of heart disease, enhance your immune system, play a critical role in blood clotting, and so much more!*
Like all letter vitamins, vitamin K is essential to whole-body health. We sell the best vitamin K supplement in pure form, but we also sell blends that enhance the absorption of vitamin K:
- Vitamin K1. This type of vitamin K is perfect for vegans and vegetarians since it is plant-based.
- Vitamin K2. This form of vitamin K is found in animal products and fermented foods and is produced in the digestive system. It has been shown to be more effective than other types of vitamin K at enhancing heart health.*
- Vitamin K1 and vitamin K2. Why pick one when you can have both? We sell vitamin K supplements that contain both forms of this nutritious vitamin!
- Vitamin K and vitamin D. Together is better when it comes to these two vitamins! They work side by side to enhance bone, immune, brain, hormone, heart health, and more!*
Explore Vitamin K
TALK TO A WELLNESS CONSULTANT WITH LIVE CHAT!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
Have you found out that you’re a little low in vitamin K? You’re not alone — a lot of people are. In fact, for most Americans, chances are high that your vitamin K levels are low unless you eat plenty of greens such as kale, spinach, leaf lettuce, collards, Swiss chard, and other leafy veggies. A vitamin K supplement from our nutrition store can help you get enough of this essential vitamin!
- Bones: Vitamin K supplements work in tandem with vitamin D and calcium to promote strong bones. In particular, it delivers calcium to your bones and teeth while keeping calcium out of troublesome places like your arteries and kidneys.*
- Teeth: Keep your teeth in tip-top shape with extra help from vitamin K supplements, which stimulate the growth of dental tissue beneath your enamel.*
- Heart: Since vitamin K directs calcium to your skeleton, it helps reduce arterial calcification and plaque building. The result? Enhanced cardiovascular health and a reduced risk of heart disease.*
- Blood Clotting: Vitamin K is known as the “coagulation vitamin” because of its vital role in blood clotting!
- Inflammation: Balance your inflammation with vitamin K, a nutrient that naturally lowers inflammatory markers within the body.*
- Immunity: Pair your vitamin K supplement with a vitamin D supplement for mega benefits! Together they strengthen your immune system and help your body fight off germs.*
- Other vitamin K benefits: This powerful nutrient supports your body in so many ways: it’s essential for a healthy nervous system, promotes kidney health, encourages optimal cognitive function, and plays a protective role in the aging process.*
We know that life gets busy and our diet gets off course. Need some extra support? Our vitamin K supplements are here to help!
Need help discerning which vitamin K supplement is best for you? Or want to make sure you’re pairing it with the right vitamins and minerals to enhance absorption? Our Wellness Consultants have a wealth of knowledge about the best supplements to support your health! Ask us your questions in our LiveChat.