A Wild Soap Bar Cedarwood SoapA Wild Soap Bar
A Wild Soap Bar Cedarwood SoapA Wild Soap Bar
2 in stock
Cleanse and renew! This invigorating cedarwood soap detoxifies impurities while encouraging healthy, vibrant skin.
- Detoxifies skin of toxins, dirt, and excess oils
- Calming for ongoing skin irritations and acne*
- Moisturizing and nourishing
- Invigorating forest fragrance perfect for men
- Made from scratch with mineral-dense clay, salt, and therapeutic oils
Perfect for the outdoor lover, this cedarwood soap cleanses and detoxifies with an invigorating fragrance of cedarwood and fir. Each time you indulge, it’ll be like stepping into a private mountain hideaway. Your skin will be thankful you did!
The cedarwood soap is skin-fortifying and cleansing while still gentle on sensitive skin. With a multitude of skin-enriching benefits, it cleanses and moisturizes without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It delivers such a rich buttery-soft texture, it’s been known to reduce the needs for daily lotion!
- Moroccan Red Clay: What’s not to love about this fantastic clay?! The mineral-dense clay absorbs skin impurities, improves circulation, and boosts healthy cell regeneration for smooth, supple skin. The clay is particularly sought after for its ability to target stubborn blackheads.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt’s rich mineral content helps protect your skin from acne-causing bacteria. It is an exceptional skin exfoliator that cleanses pores and encourages balanced moisture.
- Paprika: Organic paprika offers numerous benefits for the skin. High in vitamins A and C, the colorful spice helps fight off harmful free radicals and promotes bright, even skin tone.
- Essential Oils: A refreshing blend of fir, cedarwood, bay, and orange essential oils offer more than a reviving woodsy scent. The earthy combination is age-defying, scar-and-wound-reducing, and oil-balancing.
As with all Wild Soap bars, this cedarwood soap provides an excellent lather. Once those suds start to work up a lather, healing properties are activated and ready to benefit your skin.
Suggested Use: After washing hands, apply lathered soap to face or body.
Note: Due to the power of natural colorants, it’s recommended to use a dark-colored washcloth with this soap bar.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Saponified Certified Organic Vegetable Oils (Extra Virgin Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Sunflower, Castor), Distilled Water, Moroccan red clay, Essential Oils (Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Bay, Orange), Certified Organic Paprika, Sea Salt, Wild Ground Cedar Wood
Does Not Contain: synthetic fragrance oils or other harmful chemicals
BIODEGRADABLE | CRUELTY FREE | MINIMALLY PACKAGED | ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CERTIFIED | RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Since 1995 A Wild Soap Bar has been handcrafting premium soaps using certified organic vegetable oils, and responsibility wildcrafted and organically grown botanicals. Their focus is to create products that are safe for all living things, and at least one percent of their yearly gross sales are donated to non-profit organizations that closely align with that mission. Some of the groups they have donated to include:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- United Plant Savers
- Western National Parks Association
All of the products produced by A Wild Soap Bar are certified cruelty free, and they strive to support fair trade, organic and sustainable companies!
Nope, you won’t find shower gels here. Gels were discontinued in 2019 to support the health of the planet and the growing plastic waste crisis. And you know, bar soaps clean just as well, and don’t require wasteful packaging.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.