A Wild Soap Bar Woof Wild Dog Shampoo BarA Wild Soap Bar
$9.50This item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
Freshen and protect your dogs coat! This cleansing dog shampoo bar promotes a soft, shiny coat.
- Offers a deep cleanse that adds softness and shine
- Helps to remove odors and deter insects
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin
- Leaves a fresh natural fragrance that’s long-lasting
- Made from scratch with enriching botanicals
A Wild Soap Bar Woof Wild Dog Shampoo Bar
Woof, bark, wow! That’s dog language for ‘this dog shampoo bar is awesome!’ Deeply cleansing and coat-softening, dog owners everywhere are turning to this natural dog shampoo time and time again for happy, clean pups!
While most dog shampoos out there contain harmful solvents and chemicals, rest assured, this shampoo bar is entirely natural and made from dog-safe ingredients. Instead, this cleansing dog shampoo bar is enriched with hydrating aloe and collagen-supporting yucca root. Is your furry pal prone to irritation? Oats are naturally soothing to skin of all types and especially so to sensitive skin.
A blend of insect-and-odor-repelling essential oils are blended with suds-producing vegetable oils to create a dog shampoo bar that’s going to be loved by every family member — but especially the furry ones.
- Clay: Bentonite clay and sea salt remove dirt, sebum, and oils and establish a healthy mineral-supported balance for the skin.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is intensely moisturizing. Its rich content of fatty acids supports and protects the skin from damaging and odorous bacteria. It also encourages a lustrous shine!
- Neem: Neem oil offers natural bug-repelling properties and contains robust levels of antioxidants that protect against poor health and premature aging. Your dog’s skin needs protection from harmful free radicals too!
- Cedarwood: Cedarwood carries natural antimicrobial properties that help soothe sores or irritation.
- Lavender: Lavender is cleansing and relaxing while promoting a fresh, cleansed coat.
- Horsemint: Wildcrafted from fields, horsemint flowers carry strong antibacterial and insect-repellent properties. The Texan wildflower also adds a natural glossy shine to the dog’s coat.
Keep your pooch clean while feeding their skin with medicinal herbs and botanicals! This dog shampoo bar has a moisturizing lather, rinses well, and has a pleasant refreshing smell that lasts.
You’ll love this made-from-scratch dog shampoo bar formulated by dog owners! It’s easy to use and rinses quickly.
Step 1. Start by giving your dog a good brush to remove excess loose fur, then get them all wet!
Step 2. Rub the natural dog shampoo bar over the pup’s skin and fur, working up a lather. Make sure you get in all the nooks and crannies.
Step 3. Rinse, let ‘em shake, and that’s it!
Optional: Brush through your dog’s fur again after washing for an extra smooth appearance.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Reach out to our support team for help.
Ingredients: premium saponified certified organic vegetable oils (extra virgin olive, coconut, sustainable palm, sunflower, neem, castor), distilled water, essential oils (cedarwood, rosemary, peppermint, lavandin), calcium bentonite clay, certified gluten-free oat flour, certified organic aloe vera juice concentrate, wild yucca root, sea salt, wild horsemint
Does Not Contain: synthetic fragrance oils or other harmful chemicals
BIODEGRADABLE | CRUELTY-FREE | MINIMALLY PACKAGED | ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CERTIFIED | RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Since 1995 A Wild Soap Bar has been handcrafting premium soaps using certified organic vegetable oils, and responsibility wildcrafted and organically grown botanicals. Their focus is to create products that are safe for all living things, and at least one percent of their yearly gross sales are donated to non-profit organizations that closely align with that mission. Some of the groups they have donated to include:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- United Plant Savers
- Western National Parks Association
All of the products produced by A Wild Soap Bar are certified cruelty free, and they strive to support fair trade, organic and sustainable companies!
Nope, you won’t find shower gels here. Gels were discontinued in 2019 to support the health of the planet and the growing plastic waste crisis. And you know, bar soaps clean just as well, and don’t require wasteful packaging.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.