A Wild Soap Bar Yucca Root Shampoo & Body SoapA Wild Soap Bar
A Wild Soap Bar Yucca Root Shampoo & Body SoapA Wild Soap Bar
42 in stock
Wash on the wild side! This shampoo and body soap is a two-in-one cleanser and purifier that supports your best natural skin and hair health.
- Cleanses hair, scalp, and body
- Rebalances healthy oil production
- Comforts dry and sensitive skin
- Benefits all hair and skin types
- Purifies with therapeutic essential oils
Are you a fan of all things wild and natural (or wildly natural)? Then this is the shampoo and soap bar for you! It’s a multitasking shampoo and body soap that upgrades your hair-and-body care game by providing rich benefits from head to toe.
For the hair, the non-toxic soap is purifying, strengthening, and softening. Apply it to your shoulders, limbs, and everywhere else for a refreshing cleanse that’ll have you looking and feeling your natural best! It graces skin with rich cleansing and moisturizing properties.
All this while reducing plastic waste! The premium shampoo and body soap bar proudly comes in eco-friendly packaging. Feel empowered knowing your new favorite shower pal is good for you, your family, and your world.
Refreshing and aromatic, the yucca root shampoo and body soap bar delivers a fantastic natural smell that’s purifying and uplifting. It contains therapeutic essential oils, including breakout-stopping cedarwood, germ-busting tea tree, and age-defying lavender. Cooling-and-cleansing peppermint adds a stimulating sensation that makes you feel extra clean and beautiful.
- Aloe Vera: Organic aloe vera juice has terrific hydrating qualities. The native Texas succulent is nourishing to dry skin and helps reverse signs of aging.
- Gluten-free Oats: Oat has natural cleansing properties and helps remove dirt and oil from clogged pores. It’s deep-reaching and deeply soothing.
- Sea Salt: Sea salt supports a healthy dandruff-free head by increasing circulation to the scalp. The nutrient-carrying compound is high in trace minerals and helps restore optimal oil balance.
- Yucca Root: Wild yucca root is a natural way to increase volume. Its high content of saponins makes it an excellent cleanser while helping lessen scalp discomfort and itchiness. As a top-performer in this shampoo and body soap, yucca also helps maintain healthy collagen levels in the skin while delivering a healthy dose of the antioxidant vitamin C.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon boosts circulation to promote clear, youthful skin while minimizing acne-causing bacteria. Its oxygen-supporting properties help promote the growth of healthy hair follicles.
- Chaparral: Purifying chaparral offers powerful protection from free radicals that cause damage to skin and hair. The herb is an ancient remedy for fighting a variety of skin woes.
- Black Willow: Black willow bark extract exfoliates excess oil, dirt, toxins, and buildup. It secures a healthy balance for both skin and hair.
The Yucca Root Shampoo and Body Soap is a pleasant wash on the wild side. Made with a blend of organic vegetable oils, it is moisturizing and non-drying. If you’re used to synthetic products, you may notice it takes about a week for your skin and scalp to adjust. But don’t worry! It’s just the natural way, and in the long-run, your body and hair will be so happy you made the simple change.
Sometimes less means more, and that’s definitely true for this two-for-one soap bar. Finally, your soothed skin can match your naturally soft hair!
Step 1. Start by cleansing the body.
Step 2. Massage the soap bar over your hair a few times, then lather and work the suds into the hair.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Ingredients: Saponified Certified Organic Vegetable Oils (Extra Virgin Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Sunflower, Castor, Jojoba), Distilled Water, Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Peppermint, Lavandin, Cedarwood), Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate, Certified Gluten Free Oats, Sea Salt, Wild Yucca Root, Certified Organic Cinnamon, Wild Chaparral, Black Willow Bark Extract
Does Not Contain: synthetic fragrance oils or other harmful chemicals
BIODEGRADABLE | CRUELTY FREE | MINIMALLY PACKAGED | ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL CERTIFIED | RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED
Since 1995 A Wild Soap Bar has been handcrafting premium soaps using certified organic vegetable oils, and responsibility wildcrafted and organically grown botanicals. Their focus is to create products that are safe for all living things, and at least one percent of their yearly gross sales are donated to non-profit organizations that closely align with that mission. Some of the groups they have donated to include:
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- United Plant Savers
- Western National Parks Association
All of the products produced by A Wild Soap Bar are certified cruelty free, and they strive to support fair trade, organic and sustainable companies!
Nope, you won’t find shower gels here. Gels were discontinued in 2019 to support the health of the planet and the growing plastic waste crisis. And you know, bar soaps clean just as well, and don’t require wasteful packaging.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.