American Health Chewable Acidophilus 1 BillionAmerican Health
30 in stock
60 chewable wafers
Probiotics that don’t require refrigeration? Yes, please! American Health Chewable Acidophilus 1 Billion 60 tablets deliver a potent dose of probiotic bacteria, without the added hassle of refrigeration!
- Formulated with 2 powerful bacteria strains
- Contains 1 billion live cultures
- No refrigeration required
- Strawberry flavored and delicious
- Safe for you and your little ones!
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy, lactose, wheat, egg, grapefruit, fish, artificial color, artificial flavor, artificial sweetener, sodium
American Health Chewable Acidophilus 1 Billion
When you want digestive support, but want to avoid swallowing a pill, try a chewable instead! Plus, they don’t require refrigeration — or a second thought! Just pop on into your mouth each day and enjoy having a healthier digestive system!
American Health Chewable Acidophilus 1 Billion are also kid-friendly. Support your little one’s upset or constipated tummy with these chewables as well. And if you’re wondering how this digestive probiotic supplement can help, the reasons are nearly endless! But, here are some of the highlights:
- These chewable wafers are easy to add to your diet! They don’t require refrigeration or special packaging to maintain their effectiveness. And, they taste amazing! Most probiotic supplements come in soft gel or capsule form and have very specific temperature and storage requirements in order to remain active. These, on the other hand, keep things simple with a powerful dose in a shelf-stable gummy!
- Probiotics help your body rebalance after antibiotics: Whether you’ve just been through a round of antibiotics to fight an infection or your child’s just finished their prescription, consider adding probiotics to your diet. Antibiotics are designed to get your body back in tip-top shape ASAP, and this means that they kill bacteria quickly and efficiently. But, it’s not just harmful bacteria that the pharmaceuticals take out. Taking a probiotic replenishes some of the friendly bacteria that have been killed off by antibiotics.*
- Extra bacteria is beneficial as you age: It’s no secret that when you get older, you have a hard time doing things you were able to when you were younger. The same can be said about digestive function. It starts to slow down as you age and you have a tough time absorbing nutrients. But, adding probiotic bacteria to your diet can help, thanks to the billions of friendly bacteria you’re adding to your GI tract.*
- Digestive wellness directly affects your immune system: And that means that if you want a strong, robust immune system, you need to also take care of your gut! Support it with healthy probiotic bacteria. It’ll help prevent uncomfortable digestive upset. And it’ll help prevent your immune system from getting too stressed out to keep your body safe.*
Suggested Use: For adults and children over 4, chew one (1) wafer daily, with or without meals. Can be taken up to 3 times a day if desired. Do not swallow whole.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Wafer
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Blend which contains 1 Billion Live Culture CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 and Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Fructose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Silica, Citric Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
American Health® creates top-quality nutritional products to help you maintain optimum health and wellness.* They are one of the most trusted and respected innovators of specialty supplements in the natural health food industry thanks to their commitment to quality. They follow strict quality assurance guidelines that include raw material evaluation and testing, manufacturing facility inspections, and active ingredient assays.
Their goal is to create products that work synergistically with the body to promote balance and wellness. Some of the leading products include probiotics and digestive enzymes, as well as with the unique and clinically researched vitamin C formula, Ester-C®.
American Health Chewable Acidophilus 1 Billion Reviews
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.
This is the best and tastiest probiotic I have found. I love it!