3 in stock
Ancient Nutrition Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily harness ancestral wisdom to provide daily nourishment specifically tailored to women’s bodies.*
- Provides 20 essential vitamins and minerals*
- Special formula inspired by traditional Chinese medicine
- Convenient one-a-day capsules
- Herbs to support female vitality and hormone balance*
- Diet-friendly formula helps you stay on track with your goals*
Ancient Nutrition Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily
Harness the ancient power of Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote health and vitality in women – the way nature intended.* Ancient Nutrition Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily provides holistic daily support to replenish nutrients, balance hormones, and boost your immune system!*
We often look to modern products to solve modern health problems. Unfortunately, by doing so we often abandon the time-tested wisdom of our ancestors. The foods they ate and the medicine they utilized were clear contributors to women’s health over centuries. Ancient Nutrition takes back this ancient wisdom and applies up-to-date science! These potent and bioavailable natural ingredients not only honor our past, but also promote better wellness in modern women.*
This multivitamin for women takes an herbal approach to supporting female health. While many multivitamins stop at generic vitamins and minerals, Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily takes it a step further. With herbs to support female hormone balance, fertility, and honor women’s unique energy, Ancient Nutrition provides well-balanced nutrition.*
Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily are perfect for women looking to support their health in one easy capsule a day. This simple approach is perfect for women who prefer to take fewer capsules. These multivitamins have several unique features:
- Bioavailable nutrients: Whether they are fermented, methylated, or coenzymated, all the nutrients in this blend will be easily absorbed and utilized by the body.* Ancient Nutrition takes efficacy seriously, and their highly absorbable vitamins and minerals are the proof!
- Ancient herbal wisdom: The herbal components of this women’s multivitamin are designed around traditional Chinese medicine concepts. This ancient, tried-and-true practice promotes the highest quality, potent herbs for female hormone balance and vitality, including chaste tree berry, dong quai and Chinese yam root.*
- Bovine liver: Many of the nutrients in this formula are naturally found in bovine liver. This nutritious organ meat has historically been a dietary staple for its dense nutrient profile. From B vitamins to iron, women’s bodies reap maximum benefits from this grass-fed nutritional powerhouse!*
- Wild hake roe: This phospholipid-rich superfood is an excellent source of heart-healthy, brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.*
- Wellness-boosting nutrition: Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily also contain herbs to nourish your immune system, endocrine system, and nervous system, and support a healthy stress response.*
Among the best women’s multivitamins on the market, Ancient Multi – Women’s Once Daily Capsules holistically support women’s health and vitality in one easy capsule a day.* Whether you are looking to promote hormone balance, replenish essential vitamins and minerals after pregnancy or breastfeeding, or support overall long-term wellness, these capsules are perfect for you.*
If you need help choosing the right multivitamin for women for you, chat with one of our health consultants today. We’re happy to help!
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin A (as beta carotene), Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (as d-alphatocopherol succinate), Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7), Thiamin, Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5 phosphate), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine-5 phosphate), Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrohydrofolate, glucosamine salt), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Calcium (from organic eggshell), Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, TCM Women’s Blend: Bovine Liver, Organic Lycium Berry Extract, Organic Chastetree Berry Extract, Organic Schisandra Berry Extract, Organic Astragalus Root Extract, Organic Chinese Yam Root Extract, Chicken Bone Broth, Beef Bone Broth, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract, Wild Hake Roe
Other Ingredients: Saccharomyces cerevisiae, gelatin
Ancient Nutrition creates whole-food nutritional products that are designed to power body and mind and restore us to health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition is founded and run by Jordan Rubin, one of America’s most-recognized and respected natural health experts, and well as Dr. Josh Axe, who operates one of the worlds’ largest natural health websites.
These products are powered by ancient principles, and are created using the wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Herbalism that has survived generations. These methods are combined with modern research to create supplements that are rooted in traditional knowledge – and supported by science.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.