Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
9.45 ounces – Mixed Berry
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Recovery is a post-workout protein boost to keep you at the top of your game, no matter how hard you hit the gym! *
- Keto-, Paleo-friendly formula keeps your diet on target
- 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat per serving
- Supports healthy joints and muscles*
- Boosts workout recovery*
- Helps improve athletic performance*
- Collagen from four different high-quality animal sources
Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Recovery
From the beginning of time, athletic performance has depended on first and foremost on nutrition. What your body doesn’t have, it can’t utilize! Get your health on track to support higher athletic performance than ever before. Whether you are an adventurer, athlete, or bodybuilder, Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Recovery is the best collagen powder for a primal vitality boost.*
Scientists at Ancient Nutrition have studied the age-old practices of utilizing animal protein sources for energy and agility. Multi Collagen Protein Recovery is the culmination of much research and delivers a potent protein punch. This multi collagen protein powder features the following:
- Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen: Harnessing the power of this strong eggshell lining provides collagen types I, V and X.
- Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: From American-raised, non-GMO chickens comes a concentrated dose of bone broth collagen for type II collagen.
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides: Wild-caught pollock, cod, and haddock combine to provide type I collagen.
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides: From bovine sources that are grass-fed, pasture-raised, and cruelty-free, hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are an important source of collagen types I and III.
Ancient Nutrition has a focus on utilizing the highest quality, time-tested ingredients used by our ancestors for millennia to promote peak nutrition. Take advantage of all the lessons our ancestors learned for us. Tap into the wealth of nutrition offered from high-quality animal sources and feel the ancient nutrition fueling your body head to toe!
In addition to providing much-needed fuel, Multi Collagen Protein Recovery also supports:
- Functional Joints: Our joints rely heavily on a steady intake of collagen to maintain adequate connective tissue! This protein powder is perfect for recovering knees, elbows, shoulders, ankles, and wrists.*
- Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails: In addition to muscles of steel, you will love the beautifying effects of this multi collagen powder. From shiny, thicker hair to strong nails and clear skin, there are many potential benefits of consuming collagen.*
- Faster Workout Recovery: Fight post-workout stiffness and promote a better, easier recovery time!* Collagen is an important factor in maintaining all of the connective tissues that keep your whole body moving with strength, agility, and ease.*
If you need help choosing the best collagen protein powder for you, chat with one of our health consultants today. We’re happy to help you!
Suggested Use: Adults take one scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold recipe. Since this is a Recovery† formula, it is designed to be enjoyed after a workout. Take note of the Mixed Berry flavor when mixing. Mixes well in water alone.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13.4 g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Ingredients: Vitamin C (from Lipid Metabolite Ascorbate), Magnesium, Multi Collagen Recovery Complex: Hydrolyzed Bovine Hide Collagen Peptides, Magnesium Hydroxide, Fermented Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Tart Cherry Fruit, L-Glutamine, Chicken Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Organic Beet Root Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Bacillus coagulans (2 Billion CFU¹), Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavor, stevia leaf extract
Ancient Nutrition creates whole-food nutritional products that are designed to power body and mind and restore us to health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition is founded and run by Jordan Rubin, one of America’s most-recognized and respected natural health experts, and well as Dr. Josh Axe, who operates one of the worlds’ largest natural health websites.
These products are powered by ancient principles, and are created using the wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Herbalism that has survived generations. These methods are combined with modern research to create supplements that are rooted in traditional knowledge – and supported by science.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.