Barlean’s Essential WomanBarlean's
Barlean’s Essential WomanBarlean's
1 in stock
Hair? Check. Skin? Flawless. Nails? On point. Barlean’s The Essential Woman provides the nutritional support essential for you to look and feel your best.
- Formulated with flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, and rosemary extract
- Contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails*
- Promotes balanced hormones*
Learn More About Barlean's Essential Woman
When you feel your best, you look your best. This is why Barlean’s Essential Woman supports beauty from within. This formula combines omega-rich oils with rosemary extract for a powerful effect.
One of the key features is flaxseed oil! Flax seeds are oh-so-tiny, but they pack a serious nutritional punch. They’re an excellent source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, which means they help with:
- Healthy Digestion: These multi-tasking seeds contain lots of fiber, both soluble and insoluble types to be precise. This helps keep your digestion moving and grooving!
- Strong Heart: Flaxseeds contain Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. These combine for a trifecta of heart-healthy support.
- Weight Management: It’s no secret that protein helps you feel full. And flaxseeds are jam-packed with protein, for a vegetarian-friendly way to beat cravings and feel fuller, longer.
But Flaxseeds’ true claim to fame is the number of lignans they contain—more than any other plant foods.
What are lignans? They’re a gal’s best friend! These compounds contain both estrogen and antioxidant qualities. This means they help keep your hormone levels balanced, and fight free radicals.* Definitely a nutrient you want in your daily routine!
But that’s not all that Essential Woman contains! It also features Evening Primrose Oil and Rosemary Extract.
Evening primrose oil is often used in skincare products and for good reason! Topically, this oil helps support healthy skin, hair, and nails. But consuming primrose oil in supplement form is another way to reap the benefits, which include:
- Strong Bones: Primrose oil contains large amounts of unsaturated fat. This healthy fat helps combat bone loss.*
- Flexible Joints: Primrose oil’s healthy fatty acids also support joint health*, so you don’t have to worry about those creaky knees!
- Balanced Hormones: A common symptom of menopause, hot flashes are caused by a hormonal imbalance. Primrose oil works with your body to help keep your hormone levels in check.*
And rosemary extract? Not only does rosemary smell and taste delicious, but it’s also widely used for its nutrient properties like:
- Antioxidant Support: Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant—which helps support your immune system and fight disease.* Yes, please!
- Alert Brain: Rosemary helps you stay sharp! It promotes cognitive function and alertness.*
- Good Mood: Rosemary is often applauded for its mood-boosting properties.*
- Long, Strong Hair: Rosemary promotes hair growth and helps with dandruff,* so every day is a good hair day.
How To Use
Suggested Use: Take 3-9 softgels per day, with or without a meal.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 3 softgels
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fat (Alpha Linoleic Acid), Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fat (Linoleic Acid [LA], Gamma Linoleic Acid [GLA], Omega-9 Monounsaturated Fat (Oleic Acid) , Saponins, Isoflavones
Other Ingredients: Essential Woman Oil Blend (flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, flaxseed particulates, soy isoflavones, rosemary extract, ascorbic acid), and softgel (gelatin, glycerine, water, caramel color)
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE
Along their more than 25-year journey in the wellness industry, this family-owned business has earned countless awards, and the company has been named both the #1 Health Food Store Brand and Manufacturer of the Year numerous times. They’re industry leaders in creating top-quality fish oil and flaxseed oil supplements that genuinely taste amazing, while offering maximum nutritional value.
Their mission is to make premium natural supplements and functional foods that feed the mind and body of their customers. A percentage of all their profits support outreach programs for people in need, both locally and around the world.
Barlean’s sources only the highest quality ingredients and treats everyone along their supply chain with care and respect – from the farmers who grow or harvest their ingredients, to retailers and employees, to the people who choose their products.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.