Full Price $33.59 – $42.39
Supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system (heart and its blood vessels), and the healthy flow of blood.*
- Keeps your immune system strong*
- Boosts heart health*
- Balances blood sugar*
- Also available in easy-to-swallow softgel capsules and tasty peppermint
Barlean’s Olive Leaf Complex
Want to stay healthy and strengthen your immune system? Check out the health-boosting benefits of the magical olive leaf in Barlean’s Olive Leaf Complex. This powerful full-spectrum liquid contains oleuropein antioxidants that will help keep you feeling fabulous.
Here’s how! Olive Leaf Complex:
- Supports a strong immune system*
- Improves heart health, blood flow, and helps your body to naturally clean up LDL — the “bad” cholesterol — from building up in your blood vessels*
- Balances healthy blood sugar and reduces insulin resistance*
- Improves memory and mental clarity*
- Helps build strong bones*
- Also comes in easy-to-swallow softgels and soothing peppermint
Barlean’s Olive Leaf Complex also comes in easy-to-swallow softgels and refreshing peppermint. Softgels are gentle on the tummy. Peppermint is soothing, has a calming effect, and tastes great!
For 30 years, Barlean’s has been committed to “staying ahead of the innovation curve” and providing high-quality products. Barlean’s has been named both the #1 Health Food Store Brand and Manufacturer of the Year numerous times.
- Softgels: Take 2 softgels per day.
- Liquid: Adults take one tablespoon daily. Kids take 1 1/2 teaspoons daily. Take straight or mix with water, tea or juice. Do not give to kids 2 years old or younger without medical advice.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a history of low blood pressure.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Ingredients: Olive Leaf Extract (standardized 40% oleuropein), Oleuropein, Verbascoside, Hydroxytyrosol, Hydroxytyrosol-glucoside, Tyrosol, Caffeic Acid, Syringic Acid, Apigenin, Diosmetin, Rutin, Luteolin, Erythrodiol, Luteolin-7-0-glucoside
- Other Ingredients: High oleic sunflower oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerine, water, and caramel color), beeswax
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Servings Per Container: 26
- Ingredients: Olive Leaf Extract (standardized 40% oleuropein), Oleuropein, Verbascoside, Hydroxytyrosol, Hydroxytyrosol-glucoside, Tyrosol, Caffeic Acid, Syringic Acid, Apigenin, Diosmetin, Rutin, Luteolin, Erythrodiol, Luteolin-7-0-glucoside, Glycerine, water, Olea europaea olive leaves extract, and natural flavors
- KOSHER | SUSTAINABLY SOURCED
Along their more than 25-year journey in the wellness industry, this family-owned business has earned countless awards, and the company has been named both the #1 Health Food Store Brand and Manufacturer of the Year numerous times. They’re industry leaders in creating top-quality fish oil and flaxseed oil supplements that genuinely taste amazing, while offering maximum nutritional value.
Their mission is to make premium natural supplements and functional foods that feed the mind and body of their customers. A percentage of all their profits support outreach programs for people in need, both locally and around the world.
Barlean’s sources only the highest quality ingredients and treats everyone along their supply chain with care and respect – from the farmers who grow or harvest their ingredients, to retailers and employees, to the people who choose their products.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.