Full Price $16.99
10 in stock
Maintain your dog’s active lifestyle with Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs. These all-natural chicken-flavored doggy treats contain glucosamine, turmeric, chondroitin, and USA-grown full-spectrum hemp extract to relieve occasional joint stiffness.*
- Helps maintain healthy bone and joint functions in dogs*
- Supports the structural integrity of the joints*
- Promotes flexibility*
- Comes in a delicious chicken flavor your dog will love!
- For dogs only
- No harsh chemicals or pesticides
Frequently Bought Together
Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs
Dogs aren’t called “man’s best friend” for no reason. If you’re like most pet owners, your dog is more than just your pet — they’re like family! With Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews, you can extend the same level of love to your fur babies as to your human ones.
Whether you’re a first-time dog owner or have never lived without a canine best friend, it’s easy to get caught up in your fur baby’s adorableness without realizing they have several of the same ailments as humans. Your dog may be more tired than usual or doesn’t quite have the same spring in their step as they used to. If this sounds like your dog, they may be experiencing joint stiffness. Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs use the power of full-spectrum hemp extract to ensure your pup can continue to run, jump, and play for years to come!*
Signs your Fur Baby Can Benefit from Dog Hip and Joint Chews
How do you know if your canine will benefit from this hemp hip and joint support for dogs?
- Limping: Limping can be a symptom of many different things, but joint stiffness can also be an underlying cause.
- Avoiding climbing stairs or jumping in the car: This might have been an easy task for your puppy, but now it’s become quite challenging for your aging companion. Weakness and pain in the hind legs can make climbing very painful.
- Slowing down: Just as we can feel “achy” with age, so can your dog. Occasional aches and pains may slow your dog in their daily activities.
- Displaying closed hind leg stance: Dogs typically have this stance when trying to shift some of their weight on their hind legs to the front legs for support and comfort.
- Displaying wide front leg stance: This can indicate elbow or hip pain. This stance, which shifts weight to the front legs, is typically synonymous with hind leg joint problems.
Pain Relief for Dogs with Joint Stiffness
Nobody knows your dog like you do. But these furry bundles of joy have creative ways of hiding their discomfort from us at times, especially when it comes to hip and joint pain. Some of these signs are more obvious than others, and that’s why it’s so important to pay close attention to your dog and their habits. CBD for pets can be the very thing your dog needs for optimal relief.*
Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs contain a 2.5mg dose of US-grown hemp extract in every chicken-flavored chew, providing your pet relief from easy-turned-challenging, daily tasks. What amplifies the effectiveness of these dog hip and joint chews is that the full-spectrum hemp extract is combined with turmeric, glucosamine, and chondroitin, all known for their inflammatory-fighting properties.*
- Glucosamine, which is naturally found in our cartilage, helps to lubricate your dog’s joints, act as a shock-absorber, and balance inflammation.*
- Turmeric is an overall immune booster that maintains optimal inflammation levels while easing symptoms of pain and discomfort due to aging.*
- Chondroitin supports your dog’s health by maintaining the thickness of their natural joint lubrication, providing compression resistance, and supporting the structure of your dog’s cartilage. In fact, some research suggests that it can actually slow cartilage deterioration to further support the structural integrity of your pup’s joints and connective tissues.*
Q: Can Charlotte’s Web CBD dog treats be given to cats for the same type of discomfort from joint stiffness?
A: Unfortunately no. These hip and joint chews for dogs are specifically designed for the canines.
Q: How do I know which CBD dog treats will be best for my pup?
A: While we have many great dog products, the best way to determine which one is best for your dog is to pay close attention to their behaviors. Are they moving slower? Do they no longer enjoy the activities they used to? Paying attention to those signs will help you determine the best treat for your dog.
Buy Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs
Aside from the snuggles and dog kisses you give daily, one of the greatest gifts you can give them is the gift of health. Remember, as you get older, so does your dog. With that, joint pain and stiffness will eventually follow. To help them age with love, give them the best hip and joint treats for dogs!*
With Charlotte’s Web Hip and Joint Chews For Dogs, you can feel assured that your dog is getting the best in healthy bone and connective tissue nutrition. From the full-spectrum hemp extract to the glucosamine, turmeric, and chondroitin infusion, buy Charlotte’s Web CBD dog treats to support your dog’s overall health and to keep their tails wagging for a long time!*
- Under 10 lbs: up to 1/2 chew daily
- 11-25 lbs: up to 1 chew daily
- 26-50 lbs: up to 2 chews daily
- 51-75 lbs: up to 4 chews daily
- 76-100 lbs: up to 6 chews daily
- 100+ lbs: up to 8 chews daily
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals.
Warning: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and other animals for which this product is not intended. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Chew
Servings Per Container: 30
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Turmeric root powder (Curcuma longa), Chondroitin sulfate (bovine), Full Spectrum Hemp Extract [minimum naturally occurring total phytocannabinoids, 2.5 mg]
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Buffered White Distilled Vinegar, Chickpea Flour, Citric Acid, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Molasses, Natural Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Rosemary Extract, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch
To view certificate of analysis (COA) click on the link below to download a pdf of the file.
Charlotte’s Web developed one of the very first CBD extracts in the USA — but not to start a business. It was started as a mission. Their extract was given away to many who could benefit from it. Then, as more and more people began requesting their unique extract, their business began — named after the first little girl who was helped by their mission. Charlotte.
Charlotte’s Web™ CBD products are rich in proprietary Charlotte’s Web™ genetics. Every single product they sell contains an array of beneficial cannabis plant compounds, such as CBD (Cannabidiol), CBC, CBG and other beneficial phytocompounds. No matter what product you select, you can trust that each of our products are crafted with care every step of the way.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.