Country Life Calcium Magnesium ZincCountry Life
Country Life Calcium Magnesium ZincCountry Life
3 in stock
Up your vitality with the comprehensive supplement, Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc!
- Boosts immune system health*
- Promotes strong and healthy bones*
- Protects heart health*
- Supports healthy eyes*
- Encourages healthy brain function*
- Helps promote energy levels*
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
- Does not contain gluten, soy, milk, yeast, wheat, salt, sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, magnesium stearate
Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc
For a comprehensive approach to your daily health, try Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc! This supplement has everything you need to maintain a healthy heart, dense bones, and a strong immune system!
Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc consists of three minerals that are necessary to living a healthy life! The many benefits of these minerals include:
- Supports heart health by encouraging healthy blood vessels and better circulatory function*
- Helps maintain strong and healthy muscles by helping regulate muscle contractions*
- Encourages healthy growth and development of strong bones*
- Supports cognitive health by helping maintain healthy chemical levels in the brain*
- Encourages a healthy metabolic function and helps maintain healthy energy levels*
- Helps increase physical stamina and can support better exercise performance*
- Supports a healthy immune function and helps maintain healthy levels of inflammation in the body*
- Promotes healthy collagen levels and helps reduce the time it takes for a wound to heal*
- Helps protect against vision degeneration and supports retinal health*
If you’ve been looking for a supplement that supports every system in your body, you’ve come to the right place! Country Life Calcium Magnesium Zinc has an almost endless amount of benefits that support the health of your heart, brain, bones, immune system, and more!
If you prefer your supplements in liquid form, check out Country Life Liquid Calcium Magnesium — this similar supplement comes in a delicious blueberry flavor!
Suggested Use: Adults take three (3) tablets daily. For best utilization, take with food. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgery, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol), Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, calcium citrate, calcium aspartate, calcium alpha-ketoglutarate)†, Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite)†, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate, magnesium citrate, magnesium taurinate, magnesium alpha-ketoglutarate)†, Zinc (as zinc citrate, zinc histidinate, zinc picolinate, zinc bisglycinate, zinc aspartate)†
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose & glycerin coating, silica, vegetable glaze
Country Life is a brand that is devoted to wellness education and naturally-sourced products! They supply a wide array of supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, and minerals — and fitness supplements and skincare too. They believe that the person who knows your body best, is you! So, with the right tools, you can make the purposeful choices that empower you to feel amazing, everyday.
Country Life is committed to ethically sourced ingredients in their purest forms. They complete extensive lab testing to ensure that every product is the best of the best!
Their facility is NSF-GMP certified, and they are USDA Organic Certified and gluten-free. Their facility oversees the entire process, from receiving raw materials to formulated, packaged products that are shipped out all over the country!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.