Douglas Laboratories BilexDouglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories BilexDouglas Laboratories
4 in stock
Unable to produce the bile you need to enjoy your favorite foods? Give Bilex a try! Plus, Bilex includes additional enzymes to enhance healthy digestion!
- Promotes overall digestive health*
- Contains enzymes that offer GI-targeted support*
- Formulated with Ox Bile to help your body detox*
- Beneficial for those with digestive diseases*
If your body’s not producing enough bile on its own, you may experience a host of digestive distress. If you’ve got diarrhea, gass, stomach cramps, and some erratic bowel movements, taking a bile supplement like Douglas Laboratories Bilex may help!
It’s designed to support you if your liver or gallbladder’s not activating its bile and bile-salt-making capabilities. Don’t worry, though, because Douglas Laboratories Bilex is formulated with three key enzymes to help with normal digestion and support those with digestive disease or distress. Take that, gassy gut!
- Pancreatin is an enzyme found in the pancreas. It’s included in this formula to help your body absorb fat, protein, and energy from the food you eat.*
- Papain is an enzyme that comes from….raw papayas! Not only does it taste great on its own, but when included in a formula like Douglas Laboratories Bilex, it promotes healthy digestion. Papain has been shown to reduce uncomfortable GI symptoms, such as bloating and gas as well.*
- Ox Bile is so similar to human bile, that your body happily utilizes it along with any bile your liver naturally creates. This makes it beneficial for healthy digestion and detoxification.*
Bile might sound gross, but it’s actually a super impressive fluid! It’s naturally produced by your liver to help break down fat from the food you consume.
If you have liver issues, gallbladder trouble, or other digestive challenges, it can be tough for your body to produce enough Bile to support your digestive system. The good news is, taking a bile supplement like Douglas Laboratories Bilex can help! The Ox Bile included in this formula helps because:
- Bile’s essential for fat digestion. It enables your body to break down fat in the food you eat and turn it into fuel to give you energy.*
- Bile helps your body absorb nutrients. Fat’s not the only thing bile helps your body absorb. It’s also key when it comes to fat-soluble nutrients like Vitamin D and Vitamin E which is are important nutrients that boosts your immune system.*
- Bile helps remove toxins, waste, and other bad stuff from your system.
In short, taking a supplement like Douglas Laboratories Bilex ensures you have enough Bile, and then some, to break down food, absorb nutrients and facilitate waste.
If you want to show your gut even more love, give probiotic supplements a try. Flora Basilica Everyday Super 100 Billion contains a seriously impressive array of healthy bacteria for digestive health and Flora Basilica Everyday Ultra 150 Billion is a broad-spectrum blend you can add to your everyday digestive wellness regimen.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Pancreatin (8X) Amylase 9400 USP units, Protease 940 USP units, Lipase 1970 USP units, Papain 372,000 USP units, Ox Bile Extract
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.