Douglas Laboratories C-1000Douglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories C-1000Douglas Laboratories
3 in stock
Look great and feel even better with immune-supportive Douglas Laboratories C-1000 Vitamin C supplement.
- Beneficial for your skin, hair, and nails!*
- A super antioxidant that supports your immune system
- Promotes weight management*
- Supports heart health and cognitive function*
From head to toe, Vitamin C can be beneficial. You’ve likely heard that it supports your immune system, which keeps you healthy and happy. But that’s not all Vitamin C can do! It’s also beneficial when it comes to skin health, hair growth, strong nails, and even weight management.
How can you take advantage of this nutrient? With a supplement like Douglas Laboratories C-1000. It delivers a pure dose of 100% Vitamin C whenever you need it — daily!
Vitamin C is a rich source of antioxidants—those helpful compounds that protect your immune system from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has even been shown to help actually regenerate other antioxidants within the body.
And while supporting your immune system is what Vitamin C is most known for, it can help your body in many other ways, too:
- Vitamin C helps make your hard work in the gym pay off! Studies have shown that when you consume the recommended daily amount of Vitamin C, your body may burn up to 30% more fat.*
- It supports skin, hair, and nail health. Your luscious locks and clear skin will thank you for adding Vitamin C to your daily routine. Why? Because it helps your body create collagen—a protein that’s key when it comes to hair, skin, and nails!*
- Iron absolution is improved thanks to Vitamin C. You need iron for a host of body functions and Vitamin C can help with bioavailability where iron’s concerned.*
- Your heart’s happy when you consume enough Vitamin C. It supports cardiovascular function by helping your body maintain healthy blood pressure levels.*
- When you need to stay focused, Vitamin C can help! It supports cognitive function, especially when it comes to focus and memory.*
Since the majority of your immune system lives in your gut, taking digestive enzymes is another great way to ensure your immune system’s supported and your skin stays healthy. Try Flora Basilica Everyday Nourish 25 Billion or Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion for everyday support.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health professional.
Caution: Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in the original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 250
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methycellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate and silica.
NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.