Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12Douglas Laboratories
Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12Douglas Laboratories
8 in stock
1 fluid ounce
Boost your energy naturally and support healthy red blood cells! You’ll enjoy the taste of Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12 drops.
- Formulated with the most bioavailable form of B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Beneficial for a healthy immune system*
- Supports the metabolism of food into fuel*
- Especially helpful for vegetarians*
- Convenient liquid form tastes like cherries!
- Does not contain yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk/dairy, corn, starch, artificial coloring
Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12
What tastes great and delivers a serious energy boost? Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12 cherry-flavored drops! They pack a powerful punch for energy and focus thanks to a potent dose of Vitamin B12 in each drop. All you have to do is drop some under your tongue!
This supplement allows you to bypass digestion and start absorbing Vitamin B12 immediately. Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12 is also formulated with methylcobalamin, for even better bioavailability.
And while some Vitamin B12 supplements are known for their off-putting tastes, Douglas Laboratories Liquid B12 is cherry flavored and delicious.
Vitamin B12 is one vitamin our body needs, but can’t produce on its own. What’s more, it’s difficult to get the optimal daily dose of Vitamin B12 from diet alone. Plus, if you’re vegetarian, it’s even more difficult because most naturally occurring Vitamin B12 is found in animal products.
- Boosts energy: When you need a little pick-me-up, grab the Liquid Vitamin B12. It supports your body’s natural metabolic function and helps you feel energized.*
- Helps your body produce red blood cells: Vitamin B12 is key when it comes to healthy blood. Taking a B12 supplement helps keep blood levels healthy and can even help with anemia.*
- Is essential for growth and development: If you’re pregnant, take care to ensure you have enough Vitamin B12 in your diet or prenatal vitamins. It plays a role in growth and development and is necessary for brain development, spine development, and more.
- Keeps bones healthy: Vitamin B12 supports healthy bones and promotes bone density, too.*
- Helps regulate mood: It’s been shown to support a balanced mood and can be beneficial to mental health. Especially if you have depression, Vitamin B12 may help.*
- Supports cognitive function: Vitamin B12 has been shown to help keep your brain healthy and supports cognitive function. It can help you stay focused when you need to pay close attention!*
Looking for even more energy? Start by getting enough sleep. Reach for a supplement that promotes rest like Lively Vitamin Co. Snooze Fest, which contains a host of sleep-supportive herbs and nutrients.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper (1 ml) daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Dropper (1 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin B12
Other Ingredients: Purified water, natural glycerin, natural cherry flavor, sodium benzoate, and citric acid
Douglas Laboratories specializes in designing supplements for healthy aging and active lifestyles. What does healthy aging mean?
It’s having the right nutrition and supplements to maintain a good quality of life as you age! From the beginning, they wondered how they could not only help people live longer but also live better. What they’ve found is that this can be achieved by using an integrative approach to healing –- targeting nutritional support to each individual’s needs.
Dedicated to serving high-quality products for 60 years and counting, Douglas Laboratories uses science-based ingredients to create safe, effective, and natural products for doctors and health-conscious consumers. Their GMP-compliant and NSF-certified manufacturing facility ensures their products are free from banned substances for athletes. Each product is manufactured in-house to ensure uncompromised processes and systems.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.