Full Price $29.97 – $74.98
Regardless of what you eat, a probiotic supplement like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU can enhance your digestion and immune health!
- Eases occasional digestive discomfort*
- Enhances immune function and strength*
- Boosts energy levels and mood*
- Protects against UTIs and bladder infections*
- Contains 70 billion CFU of 10 different probiotic strains
- Includes probiotics and prebiotics
Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU
Good health starts in the gut. So the easiest way to boost your health is with a powerful probiotic like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU!
Your digestive tract is responsible for digesting food and absorbing nutrients — and so much more! Imagine that your GI tract is a garden. You want to use rich soil, freshwater, and sunshine (like probiotics and “good” gut bacteria) to grow your garden. You also want to remove the weeds (“bad” bacteria) before they choke your healthy plants.
Probiotic supplements and balanced gut bacteria create a flourishing digestive tract!* From immune support to energy levels, taking a daily probiotic supplement can enhance your whole-body health! Check out these amazing health benefits of Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU:
- Digestion: Probiotics nourish your body by aiding the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients. They also ease digestive discomfort like constipation, diarrhea, gas, or bloating. But the best reason to take a probiotic supplement is that it balances your gut bacteria!*
- Energy: Gain a fresh burst of energy with a daily probiotic supplement! Your body can better absorb nutrients from food and provide you with the fuel you need to make it through your day.*
- Immunity: Stay healthy year-round by nourishing your gut health! Probiotics like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU increase your immune function against germs.*
- Mood: Every day can be full of sunshine when your digestive system is in tip-top shape! Probiotics are the pick-me-up you didn’t know you needed.*
- Urinary: Bacteria exist in your digestive tract and your urinary tract. Balance bacteria in both places with a probiotic supplement that gets rid of the “bad” bacteria and encourages the growth of “good” bacteria!*
There are endless probiotic supplements on the market, yet this one feels like a perfect match for everyone! It has 10 different probiotic strains for complete digestive support. And 70 billion units make it strong enough to support your health without causing unwelcome side effects.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 is what makes Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU more potent than other probiotic supplements! It’s even more effective than Lactobacillus acidophilus or Bifidobacterium bifidum at relieving gas, bloating, constipation, or diarrhea. It also stimulates immune health and beneficial probiotic bacteria, and may even support healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Lactobacillus brevis is a type of probiotic that strengthens your immune function and normal inflammation levels.*
- Lactobacillus casei is perfect for you if your lifestyle is full of stress! It supports immunity and your body’s natural response to stress.*
- Lactobacillus plantarum soothes digestive discomfort and encourages a healthy response to inflammation.*
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus is the best probiotic for symptoms of digestive upset! It reduces occasional gas, bloating, or discomfort, stimulates weight loss and healthy weight management, and balances healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Lactobacillus salivarius is another probiotic strain that strengthens your immunity, inflammation levels, and cholesterol.*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum is especially helpful for people who are pre-diabetic or have diabetes. It supports healthy blood sugar levels while also reducing uncomfortable digestive symptoms.*
- Bifidobacterium lactis is exactly what you want in a probiotic supplement because it encourages the growth of beneficial “good” bacteria.*
- Bifidobacterium longum is another probiotic bacteria that soothes GI discomfort and encourages a healthy stress response.*
- Streptococcus thermophilus is a huge team player in this probiotic supplement! It helps other probiotics grow in your gut, enhances your immune function, and hydrates and moisturizes your skin!*
If that’s not the best probiotic supplement for digestive health, then we don’t know what is! The addition of the prebiotic fructooligosaccharide (FOS) is an added bonus because it nourishes, feeds, and fuels the beneficial bacteria in your gut.*
Whether you have a nutritious diet or eat whatever you want, a probiotic supplement can enhance your health and lifestyle! However, not all probiotics are the same. In fact, Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU contains more probiotics than almost any other probiotic supplement on today’s market!
- Potent dose of 70 billion CFU
- Includes 10 strains of probiotics for complete digestive support*
- Contains probiotics and prebiotics*
- Delayed-release capsule protects against stomach acid and delivers probiotics to small intestines*
- Convenient because it does not need to be refrigerated
When it comes to holistic health, our certified Wellness Consultants love to recommend a probiotic supplement like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU! However, they know that each body requires different dietary supplements. We want to help you find the best probiotic supplement! Send us a message in our LiveChat to get a personalized recommendation so you can start living your healthiest life today!
Our certified Wellness Consultants love helping our customers. So here are a few bonus tips about probiotic supplements like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU:
- When your digestive concerns are more than an occasional stomach ache, we encourage you to consult your physician for medical advice. We also recommend that you ask your doctor about which probiotic supplement may be best for your health conditions.
- Probiotic supplements pair great with probiotic foods like yogurt or kefir. Fermented foods like sauerkraut also support digestion.
- Need extra probiotic support for your gut microbiome? Researchers suggest adding saccharomyces boulardii to your probiotic lineup. It is powerful enough to help your body get rid of “bad” bacteria even more efficiently.*
- Help your GI tract do its job by maintaining a healthy diet. A balanced diet of protein, fruits, and vegetables is a great place to start. And good ol’ water will help your digestive system fully absorb your daily probiotic supplement like Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics 70 Billion CFU!
- In addition to food and water, get at least 7 hours of sleep per night, plus 30 minutes of physical activity per day.
- Probiotic supplements support digestion, gut health, and immunity, but a daily multivitamin ensures your whole body is fueled with the right nutrients!
Suggested Use: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably in the morning.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Dr. Mercola’s Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1®, Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12®, Lactobacillus plantarum UALp-05™, Lactobacillus casei UALc-03™, Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 33560, Lactobacillus brevis UALbr-02™, Bifidobacterium longum UABl-14™, Lactobacillus salivarius UALs-07™, Streptococcus thermophilus UASt-09™, Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10™
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Delayed Release Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gellan Gum), Fructooligosaccharides, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silicon Dioxide
Licensed osteopathic physician, Dr. Mercola emphasizes the importance of a natural approach to wellness so you can live a healthier life! In his early years of owning a practice, Dr. Mercola treated patients with prescription medications until he noticed its damaging outcomes. When he discovered the flaws in the conventional medical method, he began studying natural and holistic approaches to treat ailments. After seeing impressive successes, he decided he was ready to commit to this form of medicine.
In the 1990s, he found that there weren’t many suppliers for safe and effective supplements that were up to his standards. That’s when he decided to create his own line of products. Now, Dr. Mercola’s Mercola Market has developed over 1,000 high quality supplements that can target specific health issues and promote whole-body wellness!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.