Full Price $19.97This item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
6 available for pre-ordering
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder is a natural way to gain energy and support your heart, brain, digestion, and immunity!
- Promotes cardiovascular health*
- Strengths brain and cognition*
- Aids inflammation and digestion*
- Stimulates a healthy inflammatory response*
- Almost no sugar!
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder
You might glide right past the beets in the produce aisle, but these pink veggies are ultra beneficial for your health! They boost energy, strengthen immunity, support brain health, stimulate detox, encourage healthy blood flow, and more!* Here are all the deets about beets!
- Energy: Deliver your body an all-natural energy boost with the whole-food nutrients in this powder. Beetroot has natural sugars and antioxidants that gently and naturally increase your energy — in the moment, and overall!*
- Immunity: Fuel your immune system with the strong nutrients in beetroot powder, including vitamin C!*
- Brain: Beetroot is beneficial brain food! They aid brain function and enhance your brain’s ability to stay fit and active as you age.*
- Heart: The nitrates in beetroot naturally stimulate a healthy blood flow. And a healthy blood flow pumps more oxygen and nutrients through your body for a healthier you!* Beetroot is an excellent heart health supplement.
- Stress: Who knew that this bright pink veggie could help you beat occasional stress and tension!*
- Detox: We’re constantly facing toxins and harmful invaders, and our body is always cleansing and detoxing. Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder encourages your body’s natural detox processes.*
- Inflammation: Inflammation signals health concerns and discomfort. Support a healthy inflammation response with this fermented beetroot supplement.*
- Antioxidant: This antioxidant supplement delivers support to help your body stay in tip-top shape all year long!*
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder is extra beneficial for your body! Plus it includes additional nutrients like fiber, vitamin C, potassium, folate, and manganese — without any sugar!* Did you know that beets are actually the sugariest vegetable? Yet this beetroot powder supplement is fermented to remove the sugar without reducing the nutrients.
Fermented vegetables are a powerhouse of good bacteria. So it’s a good thing that Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder is fermented! Fermented foods balance your body’s microbiome with beneficial enzymes and bacteria. It also makes this probiotic supplement nearly sugar-free!*
And did we mention that one serving of this supplement is like eating ⅓ cup of fresh, non-GMO, organic beets? That’s un-beet-able!
- One ingredient supplement: organic, non-GMO, dried beets
- Fermentation provides beneficial bacteria and enzymes
- Nearly sugar-free
- Highly absorbable
Beetroot is naturally rich in three crucial nutrients: nitrates, betalains, and phytochemicals.
Nitrates: If you’re heard about nitrite-rich processed lunch meats, the nitrates in beetroot are very different! Here’s why: Beetroot is abundant in nitrates, and fermented beets have approximately double the amount of nitrates — and that’s actually beneficial!
When you take a beet supplement like Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder, your body converts the nitrate into nitric oxide. And nitric oxide lives within your blood vessels to support heart health and the constriction and relaxation of blood vessels.* Ultimately, a healthy blood flow contributes to your overall health and wellness!*
Other benefits of nitrate-rich beets include:
- Optimal blood flow*
- More pliable arteries*
- Increased ability for body to transport oxygen and nutrients*
- Improves brain function, especially with age*
Betalains and Phytochemicals: Everyday our bodies are faced with oxidative stress. Fortunately there’s a simple solution: antioxidants! This vegetable has a lovely pink color. It’s pigment includes betalain and phytochemicals like flavonoids, phenolic acids, and carotenoids — which provide antioxidant support against oxidative stress!*
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Root Powder is un-beet-lievable and simple to take! Put an extra pep in your step with this daily supplement! Mix the powder into juice, water, or other beverage like a daily smoothie or morning cup of tea.
Why don’t more people like this veggie? Beets me! Now you can gain all of the benefits of beets without the taste thanks to Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beet Powder!*
Suggested Use: Adults, mix one (1) scoop (5 g) with 8 oz. of water or other beverage until desired consistency is reached.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Organic Beet Root
Licensed osteopathic physician, Dr. Mercola emphasizes the importance of a natural approach to wellness so you can live a healthier life! In his early years of owning a practice, Dr. Mercola treated patients with prescription medications until he noticed its damaging outcomes. When he discovered the flaws in the conventional medical method, he began studying natural and holistic approaches to treat ailments. After seeing impressive successes, he decided he was ready to commit to this form of medicine.
In the 1990s, he found that there weren’t many suppliers for safe and effective supplements that were up to his standards. That’s when he decided to create his own line of products. Now, Dr. Mercola’s Mercola Market has developed over 1,000 high quality supplements that can target specific health issues and promote whole-body wellness!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.