Full Price $17.97This item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
Boost your blood flow Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets! This heart health supplement utilizes the incredible health benefits of beets to boost your overall health.*
- Support optimal blood flow*
- Enhances delivery of oxygen and nutrients*
- Contains a powerful nitric oxide formula*
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets
Boost your blow flow with beets! Don’t like this vegetable’s earthy taste or bright pink color? Not a problem. Buy Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets instead!
Whether you’re an elite athlete or a beloved grandparent, blood flow is essential to a healthy life. Our veins and arteries use our blood as the pathway for nutrients and oxygen to reach every part of our body.
A more efficient blood flow equals better brain power, more energy, and a healthier you! For athletes, that looks like more oxygen to fuel your muscles and enhance your endurance. And for older individuals, you can stay energized and alert all day long.*
Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets harnesses the incredible power of beets to boost your blood flow and enhance your heart health. But before we dig into the nutrients of beetroot, we need to talk about how beets help the body produce nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide (NO) is a gas made from amino acids that supports optimal heart health.* In particular, it supports the mitochondria, cells, and arteries in your circulatory system.
- Increases blood flow by dilating blood vessels*
- Aids the distribution of oxygen and nutrients throughout the body*
- Helps remove waste and carbon dioxide from the body*
- Supports pliable arterial walls within the cardiovascular system*
- Encourages heart and circulatory health*
- Boost cognition and focus*
What do lunch meats, hot dogs, beets, and spinach have in common? They all contain nitric oxide! We’ve been cautioned to avoid this ingredient, but it’s time to update that health advice. Avoid the nitrites in processed meats but enjoy the nitrates in fresh vegetables!*
Wait a minute, don’t both nitrites and nitrates produce oxidative stress in the body? Yes, but the antioxidants in fresh fruits and vegetables may counteract the free radicals and help convert it into nitric oxide. That’s a win-win!*
Antioxidants reduce the risk of oxidative stress, which is what happens when free radicals harm your body. Instead, the positive effect of antioxidant capacity boosts whole-body health and energy levels!*
In case you haven’t guessed it, beets are one of the best sources of nitric oxide. But rather than simply dehydrate beetroot into powder, Dr. Mercola takes it one step further. He ferments beets for even more health benefits. Fermented foods are easier for the body to digest and expand nutrient density!*
- More digestible*
- More potent nutrients*
- More minerals*
- More antioxidants*
Fermentation also supports smoother digestion, balances the body’s pH levels, and removes excess sugar. Fresh beetroots typically have around 30% simple sugars, yet fermented beets have zero sugar! Fermentation converts the sugar into alcohol, which evaporates during fermentation.
A heart health supplement with zero sugar means you get more health benefits and support your wellness goals at the same time! Have diabetes, heart disease, or a heart condition? Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets won’t mess with your glucose levels either!*
Taking this won’t just increase your heart health — it supports your brain too! Increased blood flow to the brain has been shown to improve mental focus, lift brain fog, and enhance focus and concentration. On top of that, you’ll feel more energy, thanks to an efficient distribution of oxygen throughout your entire body.*
What else can this incredibly powerful, pink vegetable do for you?
- Energy: The whole-food nutrients in beetroot deliver an all-natural energy boost to your body!*
- Brain: Beet brain fog with a beetroot supplement! This veggie promotes optimal brain function, enhances your brain’s ability to stay fit and active, and encourages healthy aging.*
- Heart: Beets are complete with nitrates, which promote a healthy blood flow to pump your body with more oxygen and nutrients. That’s why beetroot is such a fantastic heart health supplement.
- Stress: This pink vegetable can lift your spirits with its bright color and by helping you overcome occasional stress and anxiety!*
- Detox: Speaking of stress, our bodies are constantly facing environmental toxins. Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets stimulate your body’s natural detox processes.*
- Inflammation: Inflammation alerts you to an underlying health concern. Diminish your discomfort with this fermented beetroot supplement.*
- Antioxidant: And lastly, this antioxidant supplement reduces oxidative stress and increases your antioxidant capacity so you can feel your best all day long!*
Ready to beet the fatigue? Buy Dr. Mercola Organic Fermented Beets Tablets to boost your blood flow! Searching for other heart health supplements? Send a LiveChat message to one of our certified Wellness Consultants and ask for a personalized recommendation!
Before you go, our Wellness Consultants wanted to share a few more heart health tips:
- Sunshine: Did you know that sunshine helps your body naturally release nitric oxide into the bloodstream? Spend a few minutes outside every day to gain these benefits, plus a boost of vitamin D (the sunshine vitamin)!*
- Stress: All types of stress — mental, physical, emotional, etc. — impact your cardiovascular health by constricting arteries. Calm your mind and body with exercises like meditation, deep breathing, yoga, or gentle exercise.*
- Sitting: When you sit for too long or don’t exercise regularly, your circulation suffers (that’s what your numb toes and swollen ankles may be telling you). Try to stand up for a few minutes every hour during the day. Better yet, take a short stroll!*
- Smoking: It’s common knowledge that cigarette smoke causes long-term harm your lungs, but it hurts your heart and blood vessels as well. Break the habit and replace it with healthy alternatives.*
Supplements: Dietary supplements such as vitamin C and grape extract can also boost your heart health! But don’t stop there, eat more antioxidant-rich, whole-food sources of nitrates like beets and spinach — but skip the processed meats!*
Suggested Use: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Organic Fermented Beet Root Powder, Nitrates
Other Ingredients: Gum Acacia, Tapioca Dextrose, Tablet Coating [Maltodextrin, Sunflower Lecithin, Palm Oil, Guar Gum, Black Carrot Juice Powder (for Color)], Sunflower Lecithin
Licensed osteopathic physician, Dr. Mercola emphasizes the importance of a natural approach to wellness so you can live a healthier life! In his early years of owning a practice, Dr. Mercola treated patients with prescription medications until he noticed its damaging outcomes. When he discovered the flaws in the conventional medical method, he began studying natural and holistic approaches to treat ailments. After seeing impressive successes, he decided he was ready to commit to this form of medicine.
In the 1990s, he found that there weren’t many suppliers for safe and effective supplements that were up to his standards. That’s when he decided to create his own line of products. Now, Dr. Mercola’s Mercola Market has developed over 1,000 high quality supplements that can target specific health issues and promote whole-body wellness!
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.