$49.99 – $134.99
Safe, natural, and fast-acting urinary tract supplement for UTI prevention and treatment.
- Protects from UTIs*
- Call our Fitchburg location to order: 608-663-2640
- Relieves discomfort caused by UTIs*
- Provides ongoing protection from UTI-causing bacteria*
- A plant-based alternative to antibiotic treatments
- Does not contain corn, dairy, soy, wheat, yeast or gluten, artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners
Ellura Natural UTI Treatment
This safe and natural UTI supplement works within hours to protect you from the harmful bacteria responsible for causing UTIs. Made with a proprietary process, Ellura uses PAC (proanthocyanidins) from the juice concentrate of cranberries to prevent bacteria from attaching to your urinary tract wall!
- Non-antibiotic, natural prophylactic alternative for recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs).*
- Powerful bioactive ingredient (PAC) promotes bacterial anti-adhesion activity.*
- Contains 36 mg of medical-grade PAC (proanthocyanidins) per capsule.
- Starts working within hours.*
- Offers ongoing protection from recurrent UTIs.*
- A safe, natural alternative to low-dose antibiotics without the side effects or risk of bacterial resistance.*
- One of the top natural UTI treatment recommendations by physicians and backed by a robust portfolio of research and studies.
- The only cranberry supplement available in the United States that meets the standards of an issued Health Claim from a governmental regulatory body.
Ellura takes special care in sourcing and harvesting their cranberries. In late fall, when the berries reach maturity, the cranberry fields are flooded. The berries float to the surface, where they are captured, cleaned, sorted, and flash-frozen. The juice of the berries is purified before it is dried into a fine powder.
The North American cranberry is the only source of A-Type PAC (proanthocyanidins), the bioactive ingredient that gives ellura its power. This ingredient is fragile, however, and the incorrect extraction process can damage the molecules. The extraction process ellura follows is careful and precise, ensuring that the PAC molecules are maintained for maximum potency.
Many other cranberry supplements claim to prevent UTIs, but do not contain high quantities of PAC — if any. For some of these alternatives, you’d need to take up to 100 or more of the capsules in order to match the protection power of just one capsule of ellura!
Did You Know?
Sexual intercourse puts you at increased risk for infection. To prevent a UTI developing, we recommend that you take 2 capsules of ellura before sex, and 2 capsules the day following. OR, take ellura daily for ongoing protection and urinary tract health.
Products that pair well with ellura:
- Terry Naturally CuraMed: This superior absorption curcumin is up to 500 times stronger than regular turmeric – providing support to multiple body systems and supporting for a healthy inflammation response.*
- Terry Naturally SagaPro Bladder Health: Support the strength and function of the bladder and urinary tract system with this bladder health supplement formulated from botanical ingredients.*
Suggested Use for Daily and Ongoing UTI Prevention:
- Take 1 capsule of Ellura with water, around the same time each day.
- If UTI symptoms begin to show or you are at high risk for developing a UTI (traveling, stressed, ill, etc.) take two capsules daily for 2-3 days before returning to your normal dose of 1 per day.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: varies by size
Active Ingredients: Proanthocyanidins (PAC) (from 206 mg Cranberry juice concentrate extract powder (Gikacran®))
Other Ingredients: mannitol, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable capsule (HPMC)
The history of this innovative company is fascinating. In 2004, Pharmatoka, a France based company, petitioned the French food safety agency to confirm that proanthocyanidins (PAC) can inhibit bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract.
After receiving the 2004 confirmation, Pharmatoka launched Urell®, the only cranberry product to contain 36mg PAC. In 2010 it entered the US market as Ellura, and continues to grow as physicians and patients throughout a global market use ellura to maintain a clean urinary tract.
Did you know that half of all women will experience a UTI. One in ten women have three or more per year! Menopausal women are more likely to experience an increase of frequency of UTIs due to reduced estrogen levels. Obviously the need is real for a natural product that effectively treats and prevents urinary tract infections!
The common treatment for UTIs is antibiotics. Some doctors prescribe daily antibiotics as a preventative for recurrent infections. Unfortunately repeated antibiotic use can result in bacterial resistance, making it more and more difficult to prevent infections. We’ve all heard the scary stories about drug resistance and the impact it can have on the ability of doctors to treat infectious disease. The warnings have been sounding for years, and yet, antibiotics are still the most common treatment for UTIs.
The good news is that Pharmatoka has developed a medical-grade, non-antibiotic alternative to standard antibiotic treatment. This powerful supplement contains only natural ingredients. It delivers the power of 36mg of PAC (proanthocyanidins), the clinically proven amount necessary to prevent E. coli and other bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.