Gaia Herbs Cordyceps MushroomGaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs Cordyceps MushroomGaia Herbs
3 in stock
Revitalize your entire body — with Cordyceps Mushrooms! Gaia Herbs delivers a cordyceps mushroom supplement designed for ultra-absorbability and ultimate energy support. *
- Formulated to increase vitality, energy, and stamina*
- Beneficial if you’re extra stressed*
- Dual extracted to ensure it’s absorbable and bioavailable
- Each capsule contains a potent dose of 2,500 mg of dry mushrooms
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, corn, grain, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, sugar, yeast
Looking to improve your performance at the gym? Nail that handstand in yoga class? Finally train for the race you’ve been wanting to participate in? Or, maybe you’re just tired of feeling tired, all the time. Whatever the case may be, Cordyceps mushrooms help you recharge—and give you a little extra energy to get through your day, and your workout!
There are more than 400 species of Cordyceps, and many of these species actually contain plant and animal compounds. But Gaia Herbs Cordyceps Mushroom is formulated using Cordyceps Militaris, and a vegan form of it at that. Each capsule contains a whole lot of mushroom power, with 2,500 mg of dry mushrooms per dose. We love this formula because:
- Made using fruiting body extracts: Why does this matter? Because the fruiting body of the Cordyceps mushroom contains the highest concentration of active compounds. So, this formula is extra potent and guaranteed for beta-glucan levels.
- Contains only mushroom compounds…and nothing else! You won’t find any fillers, starches, grains, or other unwanted ingredients in this formula.
- Ultra-absorbable: And that’s thanks to a hot water and dual extraction process. Your body can easily absorb and digest Gaia Herbs Cordyceps Mushroom, so you know you’re getting the most out of your supplement.
- Aids your body when you’re active: Whether you consider yourself a fitness guru or you just stay active because you want to be healthy, Gaia Herbs Cordyceps Mushroom supports your body when you’re getting physical. It helps your body produce adenosine triphosphate, which is what gives your muscles energy when you’re exercising.*
- Boosts energy levels: Similarly, Cordyceps has been shown to help you feel more lively all the time—not just when you’re in the gym. So, if you’re fighting that afternoon energy slump or you woke up and still feel seriously sleepy, reach for the Cordyceps.*
- Helps you get some shut-eye: It’s no wonder you feel daytime fatigue if you’re not getting a good night of rest. Sleep better with the help of Cordyceps. It’s been shown to improve the quality of your sleep, so you’re not lagging and dragging throughout the day!*
- Beneficial to your immune system: Of course you want to support your body’s best defense against illness, health issues, and premature aging: your immune system. Cordyceps helps you do exactly that, thanks to its seriously powerful antioxidant properties.*
With these benefits, it’s no wonder Cordyceps mushrooms have been called ‘Himilayan Gold,’ and were once reserved for royal families in ancient times. If you’re looking for an even more robust mushroom supplement that incorporates a variety of medicinal mushrooms, try Lively Vitamin Co. Mushroom Magic. Its formula includes Cordyceps and a blend of additional mushrooms that support your immune system, boost cognitive function, and more.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule daily. Benefits build over time.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Organic Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) fruiting body extracts, Beta Glucans
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (pullulan)
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
VEGAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | CORN-FREE | GRAIN-FREE | SOY-FREE | PEANUT-FREE | TREE NUT-FREE | SHELLFISH-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | YEAST-FREE
At Gaia Herbs, they believe that great herbal supplements must begin with excellent ingredients. You can rest assured that they take the time to certify the purity of their herbs, integrity of sourcing practices – and the result is unmatched potency in their product lines! They believe their purpose is to connect people, plants, and the plant to create healing.
The Gaia Herbs Motto: “When it comes to our herbs and ingredients, purity, potency, and integrity are our guiding principles. We grow organically, sustainably, and intentionally. Because quality plants yield quality products.”
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.