Gaia Herbs Quick DefenseGaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs Quick DefenseGaia Herbs
29 in stock
Overstock Sale – 50% off MSRP
Coupon Code: overstock
80 vegan liquid phyto-caps
This immune supplement blends two powerful immune builders, echinacea and elderberry, to create a fast-acting formula that jumpstarts your immune response.*
- Fast-acting formula that supports immune response at onset*
- Crafted with four traditional and clinically studied immune-building herbs*
- Each 2-capsule serving delivers 10 mg alkylamides from 6,850 mg dry herb
- Concentrated plant extracts are delivered in patented Phyto-Caps technology.*
- Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free
- 3rd party tested for purity and potency
Learn More About Gaia Herbs Quick Defense
Gaia Herbs has carefully crafted a supplement designed to rapidly boost the immune system in the face of illness onset. For those entering flu season or worried about exposure to viruses, this immune supplement is the perfect choice to have on hand. At the first sign of a sniffle, it’s time to take Quick Defense!
Gaia Herbs values potency and quality, and thoughtfully has blended well-recognized traditional herbs that have been studied for their efficacy.
- Echinacea: This brightly colored flower, also known as Purple Coneflower, is one of the most popular herbs for supporting the body’s natural defenses. It has a long history of traditional use and multiple studies have shown that this herb promotes rapid response to immune challenges.*
- Andrographis: This herb helps support the immune system bu supporting healthy levels of immune cells in the blood. It also helps the body maintain normal body temperature. It’s also been used traditionally to help support healthy microbial flora and gastrointestinal function.*
- Black Elderberry: One of the most well-loved foundation herbs in traditional medicine, elderberry helps to build a robust immune system. It’s packed full of antioxidants and whole-plant compounds that support full-body health on a cellular level.*
- Ginger: This warming herb helps to support healthy digestion and increases blood circulation. Both of these benefits directly helps to improve the immune response.
How To Use
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules 5 times daily for 2 days at the onset of illness. Repeat if necessary.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep the bottle capped at all times.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a medical condition or take prescription medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Store away from children. Use only as directed on the label or by your health care provider.
Have questions about this product? If so, get in touch with one of our team members via live chat by clicking on the bottom right of the screen or simply give us a call today!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Echinacea Extract Blend – Echinacea purpurea root supercritical CO2 extract, Echinacea augustifolia root supercritical CO2 extract. Proprietary Extract Blend – Andographis (Andographis paniculata) leaf extract, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root supercritical CO2 extract.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, organic olive oil, vegan capsule (hypromellose, chlorophyll) and water.
Does Not Contain: corn, dairy, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, tree nuts, yeast
About Gaia Herbs
At Gaia Herbs, they believe that great herbal supplements must begin with excellent ingredients. You can rest assured that they take the time to certify the purity of their herbs, integrity of sourcing practices – and the result is unmatched potency in their product lines! They believe their purpose is to connect people, plants, and the plant to create healing.
The Gaia Herbs Motto: “When it comes to our herbs and ingredients, purity, potency, and integrity are our guiding principles. We grow organically, sustainably, and intentionally. Because quality plants yield quality products.”
All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.