Full Price $23.32 – $60.63
This immune supplement blends two powerful immune builders, echinacea and elderberry, to create a fast-acting formula that jumpstarts your immune response.*
- Fast-acting formula that supports immune response at onset*
- Crafted with four traditional and clinically studied immune-building herbs*
- Each 2-capsule serving delivers 10 mg alkylamides from 6,850 mg dry herb
- Concentrated plant extracts are delivered in patented Phyto-Caps technology.*
Gaia Herbs Quick Defense
Gaia Herbs has carefully crafted a supplement designed to rapidly boost the immune system in the face of illness onset. For those entering flu season or worried about exposure to viruses, this immune supplement is the perfect choice to have on hand. At the first sign of a sniffle, it’s time to take Quick Defense!
Gaia Herbs values potency and quality and thoughtfully has blended well-recognized traditional herbs that have been studied for their efficacy.
- Echinacea: This brightly colored flower, also known as Purple Coneflower, is one of the most popular herbs for supporting the body’s natural defenses. It has a long history of traditional use and multiple studies have shown that this herb promotes rapid response to immune challenges.*
- Andrographis: This herb helps support the immune system bu supporting healthy levels of immune cells in the blood. It also helps the body maintain normal body temperature. It’s also been used traditionally to help support healthy microbial flora and gastrointestinal function.*
- Black Elderberry: One of the most well-loved foundation herbs in traditional medicine, elderberry helps to build a robust immune system. It’s packed full of antioxidants and whole-plant compounds that support full-body health on a cellular level.*
- Ginger: This warming herb helps to support healthy digestion and increases blood circulation. Both of these benefits directly helps to improve the immune response.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules 5 times daily for 2 days at the onset of illness. Repeat if necessary.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Echinacea Extract Blend: Echinacea purpurea root supercritical CO₂ extract, Echinacea angustifolia root supercritical C0₂ extract, Alkylamides, Proprietary Extract Blend: Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) aerial parts extract, Organic Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit extract, Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root supercritical C0₂ extract
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, organic olive oil, vegan capsule (hypromellose, chlorophyll) and water
At Gaia Herbs, they believe that great herbal supplements must begin with excellent ingredients. You can rest assured that they take the time to certify the purity of their herbs, integrity of sourcing practices – and the result is unmatched potency in their product lines! They believe their purpose is to connect people, plants, and the plant to create healing.
The Gaia Herbs Motto: “When it comes to our herbs and ingredients, purity, potency, and integrity are our guiding principles. We grow organically, sustainably, and intentionally. Because quality plants yield quality products.”
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.