Gaia Herbs Reishi MushroomGaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs Reishi MushroomGaia Herbs
4 in stock
Enjoy the health benefits of Reishi mushrooms, without enduring their woody, bitter taste!
- Supports a healthy immune system response*
- Can help you recover after exercise*
- Supports your organs, in particular, the liver*
- Beneficial for cardiovascular wellness*
- Contains 2,500 mg of dried mushrooms per capsule
- Formulated to be easy on your stomach and easily absorbed
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, soy, corn, peanuts, shellfish, sugar, tree nuts, yeast
Gaia Herbs Reishi Mushroom
Whether you’re a fan of eating mushrooms or not, there’s no denying that they’re seriously good for you. And Reishi mushrooms are no different. They deliver plenty of protein, fiber, and a number of vitamins and minerals with each bite.
But, the problem with Reishi? They’re notoriously bitter in taste. Oh, and they have an unpleasant texture to boot! So, how do you add Reishi mushrooms to your diet, without suffering through a Reishi sipping tea or tincture?
With a supplement like Gaia Herbs Reishi Mushroom. Each capsule contains 2,500 mg of dried mushrooms, so you know you’re getting a powerful dose that’ll offer health benefits. But, it’s formulated in an easy-to-swallow, tasteless capsule you don’t have to dread taking each day! Here’s what you can expect when you add Gaia Herbs Reishi Mushroom to your diet:
- Antioxidant power: Reishi mushrooms contain powerful antioxidant properties. They support your immune system, fight free radicals, and help prevent oxidative stress. They’re there for your immune system when it needs some additional support.*
- Heart-healthy: When it comes to heart health, cholesterol and blood pressure levels are key. Triterpenes found in Reishi mushrooms work to both support healthy cholesterol levels and healthy blood pressure levels to maintain cardiovascular wellness.*
- Exercise enhancement: When you’re active and taxing your muscles, your body releases lactic acid. It’s a normal part of working out. But, if there’s too much built up, you can experience muscle soreness. Reishi mushrooms help prevent that from happening when you’re active!*
- Hepatoprotective: Sure, it’s a fancy word. But, hepatoprotective simply means that a compound’s got your liver’s best interest in mind, and works to keep it healthy. Reishi mushrooms do just that. They support your liver’s functions to aid in your body’s natural detoxification process.*
- Stress soothing: Reishi’s been shown to support your body’s adrenal system, so you experience a healthy stress response. This is also beneficial when it comes to mood balance and occasional anxiety.*
Reishi’s not the only mushroom with powerful compounds. Looking for a blend of medicinal mushrooms? Get additional mushroom support with a supplement like Lively Vitamin Co. Mushroom Magic. It contains Reishi, Maitake, Cordyceps mushrooms, and more.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule once daily. Benefits build over time.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are taking any medications or have a medical condition. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Organic Reishi fruiting body extracts, Beta Glucans
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (pullulan)
At Gaia Herbs, they believe that great herbal supplements must begin with excellent ingredients. You can rest assured that they take the time to certify the purity of their herbs, integrity of sourcing practices – and the result is unmatched potency in their product lines! They believe their purpose is to connect people, plants, and the plant to create healing.
The Gaia Herbs Motto: “When it comes to our herbs and ingredients, purity, potency, and integrity are our guiding principles. We grow organically, sustainably, and intentionally. Because quality plants yield quality products.”
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.