Gaia Herbs Turkey Tail MushroomGaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs Turkey Tail MushroomGaia Herbs
4 in stock
Help your immune system help you with extra support from Turkey Tail Mushrooms. There’s a reason this fungi’s been studied so extensively—it’s great for your health!*
- Turkey Tail’s one of the most widely studied mushrooms
- Contains powerful antioxidants and other supportive compounds
- Beneficial for a strong immune system*
- A rich source of beta-glucan fiber
- Formulated with fruiting bodies and no fillers
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Looking for a little extra immune system support? Maybe some digestive help, too? Oh, and some liver support while you’re at it? Then you should consider adding Turkey Tails to your diet — with a supplement like Gaia Herbs Turkey Tail Mushroom!
Turkey Tails are easy to find. You just might stumble across some of them if you’re out for a hike or exploring your backyard woods. But it’s better to get these benefits without tracking them down in the woods yourself — and this way, you’re sure that what you’re taking is actually a turkey tail mushroom! So, add them to your life with Gaia Herbs Turkey Tail Mushroom. It’s a quick and easy way to get immune system support every day.
Turkey Tails just might be the ultimate in immune system support. They’re a powerful fungus that contains an impressive amount of beta-glucans, antioxidant properties, and other supportive compounds. Here’s why you should add Gaia Herbs Turkey Tail Mushroom to your diet:
- Backed by research: Turkey Tails are some of the most studied mushrooms around. They’ve been the focus of many trials and thoroughly researched to study their health benefits.*
- Antioxidant strength: Antioxidants work to fortify your immune system with some extra backup. They work alongside your immune cells to fight free radicals and to keep you safe from harmful toxins.*
- Polysaccharopeptide power: These compounds help ensure your body has a healthy inflammatory response. Adding extra to your diet in the form of a Turkey Tail supplement? Yeah, that can help even more.*
- Gut support: Did you know that the majority of your immune system cells live in your digestive tract? As such, digestive wellness plays a big role in your immune health, as well. Those beta-glucans in Turkey Tail? They work to feed healthy bacteria in your gut and help you achieve balance throughout your digestive tract.*
- Weight management: Okay, we’ve mentioned them a lot now. But, beta-glucans are helpful for so many things! They also help you feel full can be beneficial when you’re trying to maintain or lose weight.*
- Detoxification: Turkey Tail supports your liver and helps aid your body’s natural detoxification process.*
For additional immune system support, grab a bottle of Lively Vitamin Co. Elderberry Boom. It’s a superfood blend that includes immune-boosting ingredients like Citrus Bioflavonoids and Elderberry Extract.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule once daily. Benefits build over time.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are taking any medications or have a medical condition. Use only as directed on label. Safety-sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Organic Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) fruiting body extracts, Beta glucans
Other Ingredients: Vegan capsule (pullulan)
Does Not Contain: fillers, starch, grains, or mycelium.
VEGAN | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
At Gaia Herbs, they believe that great herbal supplements must begin with excellent ingredients. You can rest assured that they take the time to certify the purity of their herbs, integrity of sourcing practices – and the result is unmatched potency in their product lines! They believe their purpose is to connect people, plants, and the plant to create healing.
The Gaia Herbs Motto: “When it comes to our herbs and ingredients, purity, potency, and integrity are our guiding principles. We grow organically, sustainably, and intentionally. Because quality plants yield quality products.”
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.