HCP Formulas Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient OptimizerHCP Formulas
HCP Formulas Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient OptimizerHCP Formulas
10 in stock
An advanced blend of probiotics, enzymes, and ozonated magnesium oxides designed to help create and maintain optimal nutrient absorption.
- Optimize nutrient absorption and increase supplement bioavailabilty*
- Supports a healthy GI pH and microflora balance*
- Supports regular bowel function*
Have you heard the old saying, “We are what we eat”? This idea has been around for over two centuries because it’s true – your physical well being is directly linked to what you eat and drink!
HCP Formulas Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient Optimizer is an advanced blend of nutrients designed to promote optimum nutrient absorption. Utilizing three primary mechanisms, Absorb works to cleanse the small intestine of debris, introduce probiotics that support healthy microflora balance, and maintain an optimal pH balance in the GI tract.
A healthy GI tract supports:
- Optimum nutrient absorption*
- Increased supplement bioavailability*
- Improved health*
- Increased energy*
- Reduced bloating*
- Regular bowel function*
It takes energy for your body to digest and absorb nutrients. Abzorb, a nutrient optimizer, targets three primary mechanisms to assist in creating and maintaining optimal nutrient absorption.
- Small Intestine: Cleanses the lining of the small intestine where nutrient absorption occurs. Over time the small intestine may become covered with a sludge that includes yeast, bile, food debris, and parasites. This coating impairs nutrient absorption. Absorb works to cleanse the lining of the small intestine of these hindrances and prevent future accumulation.*
- Gut Microflora: Introduces healthy probiotics that work to reduce and prevent the growth of unwelcome bacteria in the small intestine. Bacterial overgrowth can be caused by illness, poor diet, and medications. Symptoms of bacterial overgrowth may include gas, bloating, diarrhea, cramps, food intolerances, diseases such as fibromyalgia and diabetes, vitamin deficiency, and fat malabsorption. Nutrient absorption is hindered by metabolizing nutrients before they are absorbed, also causing inflammation in the intestine. Abzorb will help to balance the good and bad microflora in the gut.*
- Gut pH: Helps to maintain a healthy pH balance in the gastrointestinal tract. Too much acidity in the body hinders the ability of our digestive enzymes to process nutrients for absorption. Symptoms include indigestion, weight gain, poor metabolism, candida, fatigue, and mineral deficiencies. Abzorb contains probiotics and ozonated magnesium oxides that work to restore balanced pH levels for improved digestion and increase nutrient absorption.*
Products that pair well with HCP Formulas Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient Optimizer:
- Lively Vitamin Multivitamin: A premium multivitamin supplement for radiant health and complete nutritional support.*
- Terry Naturally Clinical OPC Extra Strength 400mg: A super-antioxidant that supports the body’s defense against free radicals, supports cardiovascular and circulatory health, and improves focus and concentration.*
- Terry Naturally CuraMed: 500 times more powerful than turmeric, this supplement delivers clinically studied, superior absorption curcumin to support a healthy inflammation response.*
Suggested Use for Adults: Two capsules once daily with water, preferably on an empty stomach. Your healthcare provider may also recommend an activation dosage of 2 capsules, twice daily for the first two weeks.
Advanced Therapeutic Dose for Adults: Two capsules, twice daily for two weeks.
Time Release Acid Resistant Capsule: Provided for maximum protection against stomach acids without the use of phthalates or harmful chemicals and solvents. This delivers the enzymes to the intestinal tract, rather than being metabolized in the stomach, allowing for increased intestinal cleansing.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 75
Active Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Elemental Magnesium (from 200mg of Ozonated Magnesium Oxides), Prebiotic and Probiotic Blend containing: Inulin (from chicory root), Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Enzyme Blend containing: Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsules), Rice Extract
Does Not Contain: phthalates, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, fish, talc, artificial colors or flavors
HCP Formulas is known as “the enzyme company”! But they offer more than enzymes. You’ll find only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and they specialize in up-to-date delivery systems.
Focusing on only three products, HCP Formulas is dedicated to delivering premium nutraceuticals to support specific health needs:
- Systemic Enzymes: Recommended by healthcare professionals for their ability to dissolve fibrin, modulate immune system response, and cleanse the body of impurities. Fibrenza is their premier product and contains an advanced blend of fourteen systemic enzymes that have been formulated for maximum effectiveness by leading enzymologists, scientists, and health professionals.
- Cholesterol Support: LipiCept contains a blend of natural ingredients known to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* One of its ingredients, plant sterol esters, has been shown to lower blood cholesterol.*
- Increased Absorption of Nutrients: Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient Optimizer contains an advanced blend of nutrients formulated to promote nutrient absorption. Abzorb works in three ways: 1) Cleansing the lining of the small intestine, 2) Supplying probiotics to reestablish a balanced gut microbiota, 3) Supports a healthy pH balance in the GI tract.
All of HCP Formulas products are manufactured in the USA in GMP registered facilities. Fibrenza and Abzorb contain no phthalates, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, fish, talc, artificial colors or flavors.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.