$39.99 – $129.99
HCP Formulas Fibrenza Systemic Enzyme 500mg is a enzyme nutrition supplement formulated to provide maximum body-wide benefits.
- Supplements the body’s ability to dissolve fibrin*
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse the blood*
- Provides detoxification support*
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammation response*
HCP Formulas Fibrenza Systemic Enzyme 500mg
Have you ever thought about how the human body works and why it functions the way it does?
One way to think about the body’s functioning abilities is through enzymes. Every cell in our body uses systemic enzymes for maintenance, repair, and building. True enough, our bodies naturally produce enzymes, but the production decreases as we age. Therefore, we need a little systemic enzyme help as we add more candles to our birthday cake. A great way to supplement that loss is through an enzyme nutrition supplement.
Benefits of Systemic Enzymes
HCP Formulas Fibrenza Systemic Enzyme 500mg is an advanced blend of 13 powerful systemic enzymes that are specifically formulated to remove cellular waste from the blood to encourage healthy liver functioning, boost the immune system, and support the body’s ability to dissolve fibrin. Interestingly enough, these functions are the cornerstones of many anti-aging regimens.
- Cleanses blood*
- Supports faster wound healing*
- Fights oxidative stress and toxins*
- Aids liver function*
- Encourages optimal metabolism*
- Balances inflammation levels*
- Strengthens immune defenses*
Fibrenza for Enzyme Nutrition
Fibrenza Systemic Enzymes aid the body’s natural processes of healing wounds, digesting food, controlling inflammation, and so much more. When our enzymes decrease, it can lead to serious health concerns such as cardiovascular health, fatigue, other symptoms of chronic illness, and excess fibrin buildup.
Fibrin is a thread-like protein that aids in the blood’s clotting process. Too little fibrin causes prolonged bleeding; too much can cause clots to form in the blood vessels and potentially travel throughout the body. Nattokinase delivers one of the most significant Fibrenza benefits with its fibrin-dissolving abilities. An example of fibrin at work is falling and scraping your knee. Instead of constantly bleeding, your knee bleeds for a short moment and then the bleeding gradually stops. Soon after, the wound starts to heal and forms a scab.
Another perk of this enzyme nutrition supplement is that it utilizes an advanced technology capsule to provide maximum protection against stomach acids. The capsules are time-released to provide consistent enzyme absorption into the bloodstream. This pure and hardworking formula is also made without the use of phthalates or harmful chemicals or solvents.
Ready to see what else the systemic enzymes included in HCP Formulas Fibrenza Systemic Enzyme 500mg can do for you?
- Seaprose-S® is a proteolytic (protein-eating) enzyme shown in studies to be one of the strongest inflammation-balancing oral enzymes available today.*
- Nattokinase NSK-SD® is an enzyme recommended for cardiovascular health due to its blood-cleansing and fibrin-dissolving effects.*
- Serratiopeptidase (Serrapeptase), Trypsin, Chymotrypsin, Protease, Acid Stable Protease, Bromelain, Papain, and Peptidase are proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins, toxins, and other cellular debris. They are also widely used to limit the debilitating effects of excess fibrin formation.*
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which may prevent tissue damage. This potent antioxidant is the foundation of anti-aging and detoxification protocols worldwide. Its profound benefits also include healthy inflammation support.*
- Amylase and lipase are enzymes that digest protein, carbohydrates, and fat. When administered for systemic effect, these enzymes work to cleanse the body of toxic debris.*
Unlock the Power of Systemic Enzymes with HCP Formulas Fibrenza 500mg
Who knew just how critical systemic enzymes are in the overall functioning of our bodies? When you buy HCP Formulas Fibrenza Systemic Enzyme 500mg, this powerful supplement works as your first line of defense against inflammation, injury, and irritation, tirelessly working to resolve the pain associated with those conditions.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our certified Wellness Consultants for additional information about systemic enzymes or to explore similar supplements. We’re here to help you Find Your Healthy Place!
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, twice daily. Your healthcare provider may also recommend an activation dosage of 4 capsules, twice daily for the first two weeks.
For Advanced Therapeutic Dosage: Take 4 capsules, twice daily. Your healthcare provider may recommend higher doses. Fibrenza is best taken on an empty stomach with water at least 45 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals.
Detoxification: Systemic enzymes are generally well tolerated, even when taken in extremely high doses. Some users may experience detoxification symptoms such as nausea, headache, fatigue or other flu-like symptoms. This detoxification is a healthy process for the body and is normally mild in nature. Symptoms may be reduced by increasing water consumption or temporarily reducing dosage.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Proprietary Enzyme Blend contains Protease, Bromelain, Serratiopeptidase (Serrapeptase), Nattokinase NSK-SD®, Papain, Seaprose S®, Chymotrypsin, Trypsin, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Peptidase, Acid Stable Protease, Amylase, Lipase
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (vegetable capsules), Rice Bran, Rice Extract
HCP Formulas is known as “the enzyme company”! But they offer more than enzymes. You’ll find only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and they specialize in up-to-date delivery systems.
Focusing on only three products, HCP Formulas is dedicated to delivering premium nutraceuticals to support specific health needs:
- Systemic Enzymes: Recommended by healthcare professionals for their ability to dissolve fibrin, modulate immune system response, and cleanse the body of impurities. Fibrenza is their premier product and contains an advanced blend of fourteen systemic enzymes that have been formulated for maximum effectiveness by leading enzymologists, scientists, and health professionals.
- Cholesterol Support: LipiCept contains a blend of natural ingredients known to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* One of its ingredients, plant sterol esters, has been shown to lower blood cholesterol.*
- Increased Absorption of Nutrients: Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient Optimizer contains an advanced blend of nutrients formulated to promote nutrient absorption. Abzorb works in three ways: 1) Cleansing the lining of the small intestine, 2) Supplying probiotics to reestablish a balanced gut microbiota, 3) Supports a healthy pH balance in the GI tract.
All of HCP Formulas products are manufactured in the USA in GMP registered facilities. Fibrenza and Abzorb contain no phthalates, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, fish, talc, artificial colors or flavors.
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.