HCP Formulas SynoveraHCP Formulas
HCP Formulas SynoveraHCP Formulas
5 in stock
Keep yourself moving with HCP Formulas Synovera, a comprehensive blend of clinically-proven ingredients designed to support joint flexibility, mobility, and comfort.
- Supports overall joint health and comfort*
- Promotes increased flexibility*
- Promotes healthy ligament, tendon, cartilage, and synovial tissue function*
- Helps maintain good mobility*
- Made with clinically-proven ingredients
Learn More About HCP Formulas Synovera
Keep yourself mobile, flexible, and moving with HCP Formulas Synovera, a comprehensive blend of some of the best clinically-proven ingredients to support joint, ligament, tendon, cartilage, and synovial tissue health. Made with BioCell Collagen, a proprietary blend of hydrolyzed collagen type 2, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid, the supplement will help you maintain mobility and flexibility while supporting optimal joint comfort, regardless of your age!
Sick of feeling stiff and tender? Packed with joint-supporting botanicals, the formula contains ApresFlex Indian Frankincense Extract, a traditional herb that helps relieve tenderness and stiffness in the joints.
- Contains 500mg of BioCell Collagen
- Offers A 250mg Dose of Ayuflex
- Provides a 150mg Dose of Curcumin C3 Complex
- Contains 50mg of ApresFlex
- Gluten-Free, dairy-Free, & Shellfish-Free
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
When it comes to the joints, it’s often a question of inflammation. That’s why HCP Formulas has included Curcumin C3 Complex in its supplement. Made with 95% curcuminoids, this curcumin compound can act as an anti-inflammatory in those with an already healthy inflammatory response. Finally, the formula includes 10mg of BioPerine black pepper extract which supports healthy metabolism of the other compounds in this supplement.
How To Use
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily with meals.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical conditio
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: BioCell Collagen (Proprietary Chicken Sternal Cartilage Extract), Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, Ayuflex (Terminalia chebula) (fruit) Std. to 39% tannins, Curcumin C3 Complex Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) Std. to 95% Curcuminoids, ApresFlex Indian Frankincense Extract (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin) Std. to 20% AKBA, Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose), Cellulose, L-Leucine, Rice Hull Concentrate
Does Not Contain: artificial colors, flavors, phthalates
DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SHELLFISH-FREE
About HCP Formulas
HCP Formulas is known as “the enzyme company”! But they offer more than enzymes. You’ll find only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and they specialize in up-to-date delivery systems.
Focusing on only three products, HCP Formulas is dedicated to delivering premium nutraceuticals to support specific health needs:
- Systemic Enzymes: Recommended by healthcare professionals for their ability to dissolve fibrin, modulate immune system response, and cleanse the body of impurities. Fibrenza is their premier product and contains an advanced blend of fourteen systemic enzymes that have been formulated for maximum effectiveness by leading enzymologists, scientists, and health professionals.
- Cholesterol Support: LipiCept contains a blend of natural ingredients known to support healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.* One of its ingredients, plant sterol esters, has been shown to lower blood cholesterol.*
- Increased Absorption of Nutrients: Abzorb Vitamin and Nutrient Optimizer contains an advanced blend of nutrients formulated to promote nutrient absorption. Abzorb works in three ways: 1) Cleansing the lining of the small intestine, 2) Supplying probiotics to reestablish a balanced gut microbiota, 3) Supports a healthy pH balance in the GI tract.
All of HCP Formulas products are manufactured in the USA in GMP registered facilities. Fibrenza and Abzorb contain no phthalates, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, fish, talc, artificial colors or flavors.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.