Innate Response Formulas Baby & Me MultivitaminInnate Response
Innate Response Formulas Baby & Me MultivitaminInnate Response
$39.96 – $70.96
Baby & Me Multivitamin is a nourishing blend of vitamins and trace minerals that supports the health of mother and baby.
- Doctor-formulated by award-winning physician
- Designed for pre-and-post natal support
- Supports a healthy pregnancy*
- Supports healthy baby development*
- Helps maintain red blood cell health*
- Features active B6, B12, and methylated folate
- Contains food-based iron
Establishing good health is important for everyone, but especially for all the mothers out there! Whether you’re a first-time mom or you’re expecting again, Baby & Me Multivitamin will provide complete body-balancing support to you during these crucial months.
Formulated by award-winning integrative physician Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., this multivitamin is packed with bioavailable vitamins and trace minerals. Vitamins A, C, D, E, K and a complete line-up of B vitamins mean you’re giving yourself — and baby — precisely what you both need to thrive.
Since your body produces more blood during pregnancy to support your little one’s growth, it’s vital to increase your red blood cell count to avoid issues like fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath. Up to 25% of pregnancies in the U.S. experience iron deficiency — don’t let that be you! With Baby & Me Multivitamin, you can wave low-iron worries away!
Here’s a closer look at the wide array of support this prenatal supplement offers:
- Folate: Baby & Me Multivitamin includes folate in its methylated form (L-5 MTHF). This type of folate is the most bioavailable and supports the healthy development of the baby. Folate’s benefits are enhanced by the addition of brain-and-gene-supporting choline.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is essential for central nervous system health for your growing baby. It’s also important for maintaining healthy blood!
- Iron: Pregnant women require 2x the amount of iron intake than non-pregnant women. The essential mineral is responsible for increasing blood supply and helping oxygen reach everywhere it needs to go.
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is Vitamin D in its most bioavailable form. The essential vitamin boosts overall health and immunity, helps balance mood, and strengthens bones and heart health.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K (as K1) supports the mother and baby by improving blood health. How? The body uses Vitamin K to help prevent clotting and bleeding problems. It’s also beneficial for bone health.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is vital for a variety of reasons. Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C boosts collagen production, increases immune system health, improves iron absorption, and more!
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps in the foundational development of the baby’s organs, eyes, bones, and central nervous system. It’s also incredibly helpful for postpartum as it aids in tissue repair.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant-rich vitamin E helps bolster healthy skin and eyes while supporting strong immunity.
Baby & Me’s complete dose of B-vitamins — including B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3 (niacin), B-5 (pantothenic acid), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-7 (biotin), B-9 (folate), and B-12 (cobalamin) — makes this an outstanding choice for the way it supports full-body function.
Another great benefit? Its curated blend of trace minerals such as zinc, manganese, copper, and selenium work synergistically with its curated blend of nutrients, bringing you and your baby optimal health throughout pregnancy and beyond!
Note: Baby & Me does not include calcium or magnesium. It’s recommended to take an additional calcium and magnesium supplement to support healthy muscle contraction and bones!
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken any time throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice), Vitamin K1 ( phytonadione with cabbage), Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S. cerevisiae), Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice), Niacin (niacinamide with S.cerevisiae), Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxal-5-phosphate with organic brown rice), Folate (L-5 MTHF with broccoli), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. Cerevisiae), Biotin (with organic brown rice), Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice), Choline (choline bitartrate), Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Zinc (rice amino acid chelate), Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Chromium GTF (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 with cabbage)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, silica, stearic acid
Does Not Contain: Calcium, magnesium, glyphosate residue, pesticides, herbicides
VEGETARIAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
Founded in 2003 with a passion for restoring holistic health to humans everywhere, Innate Response is changing the way patients and practitioners approach healing. Their organic products are sourced from whole food ingredients and encourage physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Led by Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. (one of the leading experts in integrative medicine), Innate holds a firm belief in the resourcefulness of nature. They believe in restoring health to our world with less stress and more balance, understanding that the human body is innately designed for homeostasis.
Innate Response stands out from other brands in that they’re committed to the ecology of the earth we all share. They practice ethical ways of supporting health for the betterment of their customers as well as the planet. Their dedication to supporting small, independent family farms means you’re choosing to be part of a greater good while giving your body the nurturing nutrients it desires!
Innatae Response promises purity through its various certifications: B Corporation, non-GMO, glyphosate residue-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, soy-free, kosher, and magnesium stearate free.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.