Innate Response Formulas Magnesium 300Innate Response
Innate Response Formulas Magnesium 300Innate Response
12 in stock
Magnesium 300 is a gentle and effective formula that combines three highly absorbable forms of magnesium (citrate, malate, and glycinate) for maximum results.
- Gentle, effective, and bioavailable magnesium supplement
- Helps reduce muscle tension*
- Supports nerve, muscle, and heart function*
- Made with organic spinach
Did you know magnesium is required for the proper functioning of nearly every system in the body? Considered an essential mineral, magnesium is used in the regulation of muscle and nerve function, the balancing of blood sugar levels, and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure levels. It also supports the growth of protein, bones, and DNA. It’s as essential as they come!
Magnesium 300 is a therapeutic dose of nature’s most well-absorbed forms of magnesium. It includes magnesium as citrate, malate, and glycinate from a completely whole-food magnesium source: organic spinach. That’s right, the same leafy green that fueled Popeye’s strength is in this mighty magnesium supplement!
These are some of the benefits that Magnesium 300 can provide:
- Muscle Function: Haven’t we all experienced an untimely and unpleasant Charlie Horse in the middle of the night? Magnesium deficiency may be the cause. Magnesium supports the relaxation of muscles and keeps them from contracting too much.
- Bone Health: Magnesium helps in the absorption of bone-strengthening calcium. It helps boost bone density. It’s also helps to keep your tooth enamel strong.
- Heart Health: When it comes to steady heart health, magnesium and calcium are star players. The two minerals work in tandem — calcium helps the heart contract and magnesium helps it relax. Adequate levels of each mean a healthy, maintained heartbeat. Magnesium is also known to help regulate healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- Sleep: Taking magnesium right before bed remains one of the most popular ways of using Magnesium 300. Its mighty properties help your body and brain to relax naturally, helping you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested. Magnesium supports melatonin production too.
- Relief: Thanks to its calming compounds, magnesium helps relieve discomforts such as muscle tension or headaches.
- Brain: Magnesium enhances brain development and boosts memory and learning. It also supports GABA (a hormone in the brain that promotes calmness in stressful situations).
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken any time throughout the day.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Magnesium (magnesium malate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, magnesium glycinate), Organic Spinach Leaf
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Spirulina (for color)
Does Not Contain: glyphosate residue, magnesium stearate
GLUTEN-FREE | VEGETARIAN
Founded in 2003 with a passion for restoring holistic health to humans everywhere, Innate Response is changing the way patients and practitioners approach healing. Their organic products are sourced from whole food ingredients and encourage physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Led by Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. (one of the leading experts in integrative medicine), Innate holds a firm belief in the resourcefulness of nature. They believe in restoring health to our world with less stress and more balance, understanding that the human body is innately designed for homeostasis.
Innate Response stands out from other brands in that they’re committed to the ecology of the earth we all share. They practice ethical ways of supporting health for the betterment of their customers as well as the planet. Their dedication to supporting small, independent family farms means you’re choosing to be part of a greater good while giving your body the nurturing nutrients it desires!
Innatae Response promises purity through its various certifications: B Corporation, non-GMO, glyphosate residue-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, soy-free, kosher, and magnesium stearate free.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.