Jarrow Formulas K-Right®Jarrow
Full PriceThis item is currently out of stock but is available for pre-order. Pre-orders will be charged once the item is back in stock.
Vitamin K and D3 are best when partnered together! Jarrow Formulas K-Right combines those vitamins to help your bones, brain, and heart!*
- Vitamin D3, K1, K2 (MK-4), K2 (MK-7)
- Strengthens bones and teeth*
- Helps maintain healthy inflammation levels*
- Supports optimal heart health*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soybeans, wheat, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts
Jarrow Formulas K-Right®
There’s no longer a need to take separate vitamin K and vitamin D supplements. Jarrow Formulas K-Right includes 3 types of vitamin K and vitamin D3 all in one softgel!*
Like all letter vitamins, Vitamin K is essential to our whole-body health.* But did you know that there are different types of vitamin K?
- Vitamin K1 is naturally found in leafy green veggies.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-4) and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) naturally occur in meat, dairy (especially yogurt and kefir), and fermented foods.
Even an avid vegetable lover and healthy eater may need more vitamin K support! That’s why Jarrow Formulas created the K-Right supplement!
- Bone and teeth health: Vitamin K1 and D3 partner together to support strong bones and teeth!* Vitamin D3 fosters calcium absorption, and then K1 binds calcium to your bones.
- Heart health: Vitamin K2 has the amazing ability to reduce plaque and arterial calcification!* Combine that with a healthy blood pressure, thanks to Vitamin D3, and you’ll be feeling your best!*
- Inflammation and immunity: Vitamin D3 and K2 work together to balance inflammation levels and strengthen your immune system. That means fewer seasonal allergies and cold weather sniffles!*
- Brain and mood: The sunshine vitamin (D3) plays a role in boosting your mood and brightening your outlook on life!* Your brain is even protected against oxidative stress thanks to vitamin K.*
Searching for a comparable product with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK-7)? Lively Vitamin Co. Solar Power Vitamin D Supplement is the next best choice!
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are taking medications (especially anticoagulants [e.g. warfarin/Coumadin]), trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as D3 Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (as K1 Phylloquinone), Vitamin K2 (as MK-4 [Menaquinone-4]), Vitamin K2 (as Natural Mk-7 [Menaquinone-7])
Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil; softgel (bovine gelatin, purified water, glycerin, organic caramel [for color])
Jarrow Formulas began in 1977 when Jarrow L. Rogovin would personally deliver his self-made herbal supplements to local health food stores. By the 1980s, Jarrow expanded his small operation into his own health food store in West Hollywood, California. Jarrow set his company apart from the competition by focusing his efforts on formulating supplements based on innovative scientific research. What once began as a small, local service has expanded into an internationally renowned health supplement company.
Jarrow Formulas centers its mission around scientific research, even funding research studies on their own products such as Bone-Up, Co-Q10 Ubiquinol, JarroSil, and more. In 2000, Jarrow Formulas established Jarrow Industries, Inc. as their main manufacturer, allowing for the manufacturing of each product to be supported and verified for quality from start to finish. Jarrow Formulas’ state-of-the-art laboratories enlist a staff of specialists to ensure their products meet the highest standards of quality assurance.
For nearly two decades, Jarrow Formulas has garnered the interest of the health industry and has even accumulated 37 awards for their innovative supplements! Some awards include:
- Consumer Lab #1 Probiotics for Customer Satisfaction: 2019, 2021
- Taste For Life Magazine Essentials Award: 2017, 2019
- Better Nutrition Magazine Best of Supplements Award: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Vitamin Retailer Magazine Vity Award: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013
- NutraIngredients USA Awards, Probiotic Product of the Year: 2008
Additionally, Jarrow Formulas is regulated by Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Quality Assurance International (QAI), United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program (USDA Organic), the NSF Non-GMO True North Standard, and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to ensure their products are created following safe and efficacious practices!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.