13 in stock
Enjoy a clear mind and a lively body when you take the best B vitamins for energy! Lively Vitamin Co. Busy Bee combines all eight essential B vitamins for comprehensive support to your brain and body.*
- Enhances natural energy levels*
- Maintains a healthy response to occasional stress and anxiety*
- Sharpens cognition and assists memory recall*
- Preserves cellular health against oxidative damage*
- Promotes healthy circulatory and cardiovascular function*
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response*
- Contains the most bioavailable B vitamins for energy*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Lively Vitamin Co. Busy Bee
Fatigue, brain fog, and high stress are interrupting your day-to-day life. A powerful solution? The best B complex vitamins wrapped into one incredible supplement! Lively Vitamin Co. Busy Bee is complete with all eight essential B vitamins for energy support, nerve protection, and a natural cognitive boost — so you can stay as busy as a bee!*
If you struggle with low energy, look to your vitamin B levels. B vitamins act as natural energy boosters as they assist in the formation of red blood cells and help convert fat and protein into energy. And better blood flow to the brain also means sharper focus and concentration. Ditch the extra cup of coffee next time you need a brain boost — instead, direct your attention to bettering your vitamin B levels!
So, what makes Busy Bee the best energy supplement? Lively Vitamin Co. created this B vitamin blend with the most bioavailable and natural forms for better absorption and, therefore, greater results. Are you ready to make the most of each day with higher energy, sharper focus, and a brighter mood? Then you’re ready for the vitamin B complex benefits of Busy Bee!
- Thiamine HCL (B1) assists neurotransmitter production, sharpens mental clarity, and ensures proper cardiac function, plus increases your energy!*
- Riboflavin (B2) enhances energy levels, protects against oxidative damage, and promotes immunity.*
- Niacinamide (B3) is great for skin and bone health! It helps relieve unhealthy inflammation which combats acne and encourages joint mobility.*
- D calcium pantothenate (B5) supports hormone production of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Additionally, it’s conducive to the absorption of other vitamins!*
- Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (B6) is the active form of vitamin B6, which is a common vitamin B deficiency. This powerful B vitamin promotes energy, mood balance, circulatory health, and your natural stress response.*
- Biotin (B7) encourages healthy energy levels and hormone regulation, helping to reduce occasional stress.*
- L-methylfolate calcium (B9) fights mental fog, promotes red blood cell production, and boosts the immune system.*
- Methylcobalamin (B12) is the best form of vitamin B12! Not only is it natural and exceedingly biologically active, it is also up to three times more absorbable than synthetic forms. This powerful vitamin provides a natural energy boost and assists stress response.*
- Choline bitartrate isn’t a B vitamin, but it pairs well with the B complex vitamins because it enhances absorption and promotes mental clarity, mood, and cellular health.*
The best energy supplements are rich in B vitamins because of their comprehensive benefits for the whole body. And it only takes one Busy Bee capsule to obtain all eight of the essential B vitamins for energy, brain, and cellular support. Buy Lively Vitamin Co. Busy Bee today!
Did you know that vitamin B deficiencies are common? Individuals who struggle with energy, stress, and mental fatigue issues oftentimes have vitamin B deficiency to blame. While symptoms differ per B vitamin, common signs include fatigue, weak immunity, confusion, and depression. The best B complex vitamins help combat these so you can feel your best!
Worried you might be deficient in B vitamins? We can help! Our certified Wellness Consultants can provide you with personalized recommendations so you can fight mental fog, low energy, and high stress. Click the LiveChat feature to get started. We’re here to help you Find Your Healthy Place!
Suggested Use: Take one serving (1 capsule) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day*.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Ingredients: Thiamin (as Thiamine HCL), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Folate (as 5-Methylfolate Calcium), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate), Choline (as Bitartrate), Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Inositol
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.