Lively Vitamin Co. CuraReliefLively Vitamin Co.
Lively Vitamin Co. CuraReliefLively Vitamin Co.
1046 in stock
Experience a safe, effective answer to your pain.*
- Effective, natural relief*
- Supports the body’s inflammation response*
- Supports full-body health and vitality
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain dairy, gluten, corn, sugar, salt, yeast, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, artificial preservatives
Lively Vitamin Co. CuraRelief
If you’re looking for safe, effective, powerful relief from occasional pain — you’ve just found it! Lively Vitamin Co. CuraRelief blends clinically proven Curcumin and Boswellia with DLPA and Nattokinase to create a formula that has been recognized throughout the natural foods industry for its ability to relieve discomfort.*
- Extra-powerful relief*†
- Results you feel — fast!
- Superior support for a healthy inflammation response†*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Supports the healthy activity of endorphins and enkephalins (‘happy’ hormones)*
- Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals*
What makes CuraRelief so powerful is its ingredient line-up. It utilizes the award-winning BCM-95® Curcumin, blended with BosPure® Boswellia and other nutrients that powerfully support the body’s inflammatory response.
One of the key components in this formula is the choice of curcumin extract. BCM-95® Curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin to the bloodstream than turmeric.^ BCM-95® Curcumin has been used in 27 groundbreaking, published studies. It is safe, studied, and effective.
Another essential component of this formula is BosPure® Boswellia. Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) is well-known for its ability to support the upper respiratory system and the intestinal tract. It’s rich in antioxidants that nourish the cells and supports the body in its fight against aging (oxidative stress).
- BCM-95® Curcumin: Blended with turmeric essential oil, it has been clinically tested and shown in published studies to have greater absorption and greater blood retention time than plain curcumin extracts.
- BosPure® Boswellia: Provides an extract with reduced beta-boswellic acid content to less than 5%, but assures at least 10% or more acetyl-11-keto–boswellic acid (AKBA) content – which greatly increases its benefit.
- DLPA: (DL-phenylalanine) Shown to help support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins.*
- Nattokinase: Helps promote blood flow, aiding the other ingredients in Curamin to reach all areas of the body.*
When it comes to discomfort and disease within the body, most of it comes down to inflammation. If you are able to support your body’s natural inflammatory response with critical nutrients, you may help to ease damage and discomfort, while promoting total health. That’s the goal and power behind this product — relief.
† Occasional inflammation due to exercise or overuse
^ Based on enhanced absorption of BCM-95® curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
Suggested Use: Three tablets daily. Optimal results are seen after 3 months of continued use.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 40
Ingredients: Proprietary Complex containing DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10™/BosPure®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen™) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
Other Ingredients: Cellulose powder, stearic acid, silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, ethylcellulose. Contains Soy (less than 5 parts per million)
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.