7 in stock
A happy, healthy heart begins with balanced cholesterol levels! Protect against age-related heart issues when you try Lively Vitamin Co. Less Cholest, the best natural supplement for cholesterol.*
- Assists in maintaining healthy, regulated levels of cholesterol*
- Promotes cardiovascular and circulatory health*
- Helps protect against build-up and blockages in blood vessels*
- Encourages the body’s natural response to unhealthy inflammation*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection against oxidative stress*
- Contains a rich blend of herbs and vitamins for cholesterol health*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Lively Vitamin Co. Less Cholest
Show some love to your heart by balancing your cholesterol levels the natural way! Healthy cholesterol levels are a crucial part of maintaining healthy cardiovascular and circulatory function. That’s why Lively Vitamin Co. Less Cholest is the best cholesterol supplement to strengthen and nourish heart health — for better well-being now and going forward!
- Naturally helps regulate cholesterol levels*
- Reinforces cardiovascular function*
- Supports blood vessel health and protects against unhealthy build-up*
- Combats the damage caused by oxidative stress with powerful antioxidant properties*
- Features a nourishing blend of cholesterol-lowering vitamins and nutrients*
You’re probably aware that heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, but what leads us there? How can we protect against other age-related heart issues? Which supplements lower cholesterol? And how can we maintain a healthy heart over time?
When it comes to heart health, cholesterol is key.
Our bodies consist of both “good” (HDL) and “bad” (LDL) cholesterol, though they’re not always in a healthy balance. When we have too much LDL cholesterol, the buildup can result in blocked blood vessels which contributes to heart disease, strokes, and heart attacks. By lowering our LDL cholesterol and increasing our HDL levels, we can promote healthy circulation and reduce the risk of developing serious health issues.
And that’s where Less Cholest adds its zest! It’s among the best supplements to reduce cholesterol so that we can naturally achieve a stronger heart and blood vessel function. How is that possible? With the best all-natural nutrient line-up!:
- Red Yeast Rice: This is one of our top picks for cholesterol control supplements! It contains naturally-occurring monacolin K, a substance typically found in prescription cholesterol drugs (statins). While statins can be accompanied by a slew of side effects, red yeast rice contains only trace amounts of monacolin K and provides cholesterol-balancing benefits without the harsh side effects.*
- Citrus Bergamot: This citrusy plant contains polyphenols that naturally assist in increasing HDL cholesterol and reducing both LDLs and triglycerides.*
- Plant Sterols: These effective compounds inhibit your absorption of cholesterol and help lower LDL levels within the body.*
- Resveratrol Powder: Another nutrient among the best vitamins for cholesterol, this polyphenol compound also encourages your natural inflammatory response and promotes blood vessel health.*
- CoQ10: As we age, our production of CoQ10 diminishes. Supplementing with this powerful antioxidant nutrient helps boost energy, protect cellular health, and promote healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Cayenne Pepper: This hot pepper contains capsaicin, a nutrient beneficial to circulatory and blood vessel health! Additionally, cayenne pepper helps reduce unhealthy buildup in arteries. (Don’t worry, this doesn’t make Less Cholest taste spicy or induce heartburn!)*
It’s natural for heart function to weaken with age. But, with a healthy diet, exercise, and the right nutrients, we can strengthen this muscle and fortify our cardiovascular and circulatory systems so we stay healthy for years to come! Buy Lively Vitamin Co. Less Cholest, the best cholesterol supplement to encourage a renewed zest for life!
We carry a variety of supplements to reduce cholesterol the natural way. Whether you’re looking for more support or you have any questions, click the LiveChat feature to speak with our certified Wellness Consultants — we’re always happy to help!
Suggested Use: Take one serving (3 capsules) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day.*
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocotrienols), Red Yeast Rice Extract, Citrus Bergamot Extract (Fruit), Plant Sterols (Std. to 80% Beta-sitosterol), Resveratrol Powder, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Cayenne Pepper Powder (Capsicum annuum; Fruit)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.