Lively Vitamin Co. Thyroid TLCLively Vitamin Co.
Lively Vitamin Co. Thyroid TLCLively Vitamin Co.
163 in stock
Stay in control of hormone production, weight management, energy, metabolism, and more with Thyroid TLC. This thyroid support supplement is here to provide that tender loving care when you need it the most!*
- Assists in maintaining healthy metabolic function*
- Enhances daily energy for a natural boost*
- Promotes balance in hormone production*
- Encourages healthy weight management*
- Fortifies hair, skin, and nails*
- Combines three forms of iodine for maximum thyroid support*
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Lively Vitamin Co. Thyroid TLC
What’s the best thyroid support supplement out there? It’s Lively Vitamin Co. Thyroid TLC! Made up of iodine, selenium, tyrosine, and holy basil extract, Thyroid TLC provides tender loving cheerleaders to help you experience all the benefits of a healthy functioning thyroid. After all, thyroid support supplements contain a robust blend of supportive nutrients to deeply nourish and powerful protect daily thyroid function!*
- Supports the health of an underactive thyroid gland*
- Restores iodine levels to combat iodine deficiency*
- Helps naturally balance hormones*
- Encourages a natural energy boost*
- Balances metabolism
- Promotes healthy weight management*
- Enhances everyday mental wellness*
- Protects against damage caused by oxidative stress*
Avoid the effects of diminished thyroid function with a safe, nourishing method you can trust — natural thyroid supplements! These comprehensive formulas emphasize the powerful results of a healthy thyroid, and Thyroid TLC provides a complete blend of balancing minerals, energizing herbs, and restoring antioxidants for you to put your best thyroid health forward.
Whether you’re suffering from an underactive thyroid or iodine deficiency, Thyroid TLC can be the right solution for you! Let’s take a look at what makes Thyroid TLC the best thyroid supplement on the market:
- Iodine: We need this nutrient for a healthy-functioning thyroid! Iodine is essential to the production of the thyroid hormone which regulates many processes within the body, especially metabolism. We don’t naturally produce this mineral so it is vital that we obtain it through our diets or supplements for higher energy, controlled weight, and a healthy heart rate.* Iodine deficiency has been linked to hypothyroidism!
- Selenium: Another key mineral to thyroid health, selenium provides powerful antioxidant protection against damage to the thyroid gland! Additionally, it encourages the body’s utilization of iodine.*
- L-Tyrosine: Low energy is a common symptom of an underactive thyroid, but this amino acid helps fight fatigue and encourages a natural energy boost to help you stay ahead of everyday exhaustion.*
- Holy Basil: Natural thyroid supplements encourage whole-body wellness and not just thyroid support — especially when they contain nutrients like holy basil. This natural adaptogen renews an effective stress response to help ease the cortisol levels that may lead to thyroid dysfunction.*
- Guggul Extract: Detoxification is crucial to healthy thyroid function, and guggul extract is the natural antioxidant our bodies need to combat oxidative damage and relieve occasional thyroid gland swelling.*
Thyroid TLC is the best thyroid support supplement thanks to its complete and potent blend of nourishing ingredients! Ready for the daily benefits of longer-lasting energy, healthier weight management, and balanced hormones? Buy Lively Vitamin Co. Thyroid TLC today!
It’s important to note that thyroid support supplements should be taken only if there is a present thyroid issue. If you’re experiencing the common symptoms of an underactive thyroid or iodine deficiency, consult with your doctor or naturopath to consider whether adding a thyroid supplement is right for you.
Have any questions about maintaining daily thyroid health? We’re happy to help! We can aid in finding the best thyroid supplement for you and assist with personalized advice and recommendations. Click the LiveChat feature to speak with one of our certified Wellness Consultants today!
Suggested Use: Take one serving (2 capsules) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day.*
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Iodine (as Potassium Iodide & Sodium Iodide; from Kelp), Selenium (as Selenomethionine), Tyrosine, Holy Basil Powder (Ocimum tenuiflorum; Leaf), Guggul Extract (Commiphora wightii; Whole Plant)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.