249 in stock
Cranberry supplements for UTI support are the pal we turn to in times of need! From everyday urinary and vaginal care to powerful UTI relief, rely on your new best-friend-forever — Lively Vitamin Co. UTI BFF!*
- Alleviates the discomfort and burning often associated with UTIs*
- Helps prevent recurring UTIs*
- Enhances urinary tract health for women and men*
- Promotes mental and physical reproductive health*
- Assists in maintaining a healthy bacteria balance*
- Encourages better bladder, vaginal, and prostate health*
- Contains 36mg of proanthocyanidins (PAC) for potent UTI support*
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Lively Vitamin Co. UTI BFF
Struggling to find the best cranberry supplement for UTI prevention and relief? Consider your search successful! Lively Vitamin Co. UTI BFF is the all-in-one UTI supplement that alleviates unpleasant symptoms and protects against future run-ins so you can feel supported all the time.*
- Soothes the common and uncomfortable symptoms of UTIs*
- Helps flush toxins and harmful bacteria out of the urinary system*
- Promotes a healthy and effective inflammatory response*
- Delivers a potent dose of PAC to powerfully support urinary tract health*
- Supports reproductive health in men and women*
The unpleasant burning sensation of a UTI is something you want to experience as little as possible, so don’t spend another day trying remedies that rarely work. Instead, rely on a true friend! UTI BFF is the perfect formula to address your discomfort, deliver fast-acting relief, and powerfully support your daily urinary tract health. Whether you suffer from recurring UTIs or you’re in the midst of one right now, UTI BFF is your bestie in your time of need!
Urinary tract health supplements provide support and relief where you need them most. Complete with a boss blend of herbs and nutrients to restore healthy bladder, vaginal, and urinary tract function, UTI BFF is among the top cranberry supplements for UTI support! This nourishing formula combines ingredients that blow the typical cranberry juice remedy out of the water.
- Cranberry extract is the focal point of UTI BFF! Cranberry for UTI relief is commonly sought after due to its proanthocyanidin content, which is even more potent in this supplement — 10 times more potent than competing products to be exact! PACs help protect against UTI-causing bacteria in the bladder lining and urethra.*
- Uva ursi leaf powder powerfully enhances the body’s response to inflammation and helps alleviate the burning discomfort during urination.*
- D-mannose strengthens the efficacy of this vitamin for UTI prevention as it helps inhibit the attachment of harmful bacteria to the bladder lining.*
- Green tea leaf extract delivers impressive antioxidant protection against harmful substances that often worsen UTI symptoms. Additionally, green tea contains epigallocatechin (EGC), a powerful compound that fights off UTI-causing bacteria!*
- Parsley leaf powder helps make UTI BFF one of the best UTI supplements on the market! This natural antioxidant provides mild diuretic benefits that help flush bacteria and harmful substances out of the bladder and urinary tract.*
Say so long to the painful and unpleasant symptoms of UTIs when you try UTI BFF! Like a true friend, UTI BFF is there for you every day and when you need it the most. Complete with a diverse blend of herbs and nutrients, this is the best cranberry supplement for UTI prevention and relief! Buy Lively Vitamin Co. UTI BFF today for the friendly support you can always rely on.
We carry plenty of urinary tract health supplements for natural relief and daily support. If you’d like more information on the best supplement for you, reach out to us! Click the LiveChat feature to speak with one of our certified Wellness Consultants for advice and recommendations.
Suggested Use: Take one serving (2 capsules) per day. For enhanced results, take one serving twice per day.*
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium subg. Oxycoccus [Std. to 5% Proanthocyanidins; Containing 36-40 mg PAC]), D-Mannose, Uva-Ursi Leaf Powder, Parsley Leaf Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract (from Camellia sinensis)
Other Ingredients: Methylcellulose Capsule
Lively Vitamin Co. was launched by a husband and wife team who want to impact lives by supporting health through supplementation. With two decades of experience in the health and wellness industry, they found themselves frustrated with the high prices of quality products that sometimes put them out of reach of the customers in their retail stores. It became their mission to source high quality products at an affordable price and Lively Vitamin Co. is the result of their efforts.
What will you find in their products?
- High quality ingredients
- Responsible eco-friendly sourcing
- No heat-compressed processing
- Affordable pricing
- Third-party testing to ensure purity and quality
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility
At The Healthy Place, we strive for accuracy in our product images and information. However, manufacturers may make changes to product packaging or ingredients that are not yet reflected on our site. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions on purchased products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by The Healthy Place.
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.