MegaFood Bone HealthMegaFood
MegaFood Bone HealthMegaFood
Out of stock
Packed with a daily dose of vitamins and minerals, MegaFood Bone Health will keep you fighting fit for years to come by supporting bone health. No bones about it!
- Supports bone health*
- Rich in vitamin K1, K2, D, and C
- Provides a healthy dose of calcium and magnesium
- Formulated by award-winning physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- Vegetarian, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., MegaFood Bone Health supports overall bone health, helping you stay fit and strong for years to come! Certified non-GMO, this pure formula contains a 1000IU dose of vitamin D which helps regulate the amount of phosphate and calcium in the body. This is combined with a 100IU serving of vitamin C as ascorbic acid which aids the body in the absorption of calcium.
Last on the vitamins list for this bone health supplement are K1 and K2, both of which activate proteins that are important to bone growth and development.
But, the formula isn’t limited to vitamins! MegaFood Bone Health offers a 500mg dose of calcium, the essential bone mineral. It also provides a 300mg dose of magnesium which supports normal muscle function, further protecting the bones from damage.
MegaFood takes great pride in using the best ingredients which is why it undergoes rigorous third party testing to attain certifications that help give you peace of mind. Some of these include:
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides and Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dairy & Soy-Free
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets twice daily with food.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical conditio
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 4 tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid with organic orange)†, Vitamin D3 (as fermented cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (as phytonadione with cabbage)†, Calcium (as calcium bisglycinate), Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate), Boron (as fermented boron triglycinate), Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 with cabbage)
† This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process.
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, autolyzed yeast extract, rice protein, yeast [inactive]), silicon dioxide, stearic acid, guar gum, hypromellose.
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
VEGETARIAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.