MegaFood Calcium and MagnesiumMegaFood
MegaFood Calcium and MagnesiumMegaFood
3 in stock
Rich in health-promoting herbs such as nettle leaf, dandelion, and parsley, MegaFood Calcium and Magnesium is designed to help maintain bone and cardiovascular health.
- Helps maintain healthy bones*
- Promotes good cardiovascular function*
- Rich in organic health-boosting herbs
- Tested for numerous herbicides and pesticides
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
This supplement may sound simple, but it’s actually bursting with vitamins, minerals, and health-boosting herbal extracts! MegaFood Calcium and Magnesium is made using a blend of organic, health-promoting herbs such as nettle leaf, parsley, and dandelion root designed to help maintain cardiovascular and bone health, as well as magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
All these nutrients combine to create a nutritional blend that supports everything from your heart, liver, and digestion to your energy, lungs, and immune system! Best of all, it delivers a generous dose of highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium.
- Contains an Organic Health-Promoting Herbal Blend
- Certified Non-GMO Project Verified
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Soy
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Can Be Taken On An Empty Stomach
Certified non-GMO project verified and glyphosate residue-free, the magnesium and calcium supplement is free of common allergens such as gluten, soy, and dairy. It can also be taken at any time of the day, even on an empty stomach.
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 45
Ingredients: Calcium (as fermented calcium bisglycinate), Magnesium (as fermented magnesium bisglycinate), Organic Trace Mineral Blend: Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Parsley Leaf
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, potassium glycinate.
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
VEGAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.