MegaFood Gummy C Defense Tangy CitrusMegaFood
MegaFood Gummy C Defense Tangy CitrusMegaFood
1 in stock
Made using real, farm-fresh oranges, Megafood Gummy – C Defense provides a daily boost of vitamin C to boost your immune defense team!*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Provides a daily boost of FoodState vitamin C
- Made using real organic oranges
- Rich in antioxidant compounds
- Free of harmful artificial additives
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
MegaFood Gummy C Defense Tangy Citrus
Designed to boost your defenses and give you with 180mg serving of FoodState vitamin C, Megafood Gummy – C Defense will give your immune system some backup! Created using an organic superfood blend, the vitamin C gummies are rich in antioxidant compounds such as berries and ginger. Best of all the real citrus flavor comes from organic farm-fresh oranges that provide a variety of complementary cofactors.
Certified non-GMO and glyphosate residue-free, the vitamin C supplement contains no added colors or flavors and is easy to chew and swallow. It has also been tested for more than 125 herbicides and pesticides and is free of common allergens such as soy, dairy, and gluten.
- 180mg of FoodState Vitamin C With Every Serving
- Made With Real Whole Food Ingredients
- Rich in Antioxidant Compounds Such as Berries and Ginger
- Contains No Harmful Chemicals or Additives
- Gluten, Dairy, and Soy-Free
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for More Than 125 Pesticides and Herbicides
- Certified Vegan
- Only 2 Grams of Sugar With Every Serving
If you’re looking for the best nature made vitamin C, Megafood Gummy – C Defense is the supplement you’re looking for. Available in a delicious orange flavor, this dietary supplement will help provide you with a sense of wellbeing on a daily basis.
Suggested Use: Take 2 gummies daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 Gummies
Servings Per Container: 35
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Organic Whole Orange and Super Food Blend: Organic orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Ginger Root
Other Ingredients: Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Apple Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Organic Coating to prevent sticking (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax)
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.