MegaFood Gummy D3 Wellness 1000IUMegaFood
MegaFood Gummy D3 Wellness 1000IUMegaFood
5 in stock
This vitamin D3 gummy helps restore depleted vitamin D in the body in every single tasty bite! Vitamin D3 Wellness Mixed Fruit 1000 IU is a bountiful blend of rich, whole foods from trusted farm partners.
- Supports bone and muscle health*
- Promotes healthy immune function*
- Made from whole food sources from trusted farms
- Free of artificial colors and flavors
- Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Vitamin D3 is used by nearly every system in the body — and yet, so many of us are chronically depleted of this vital nutrient. With this Vitamin D3 gummy from MegaFood, you can get your daily dose in every tasty gummy. Your whole body will thank you!
Megafood Gummy – Vitamin D3 Wellness 1000 IU is a pure and potent blend of organic whole foods sourced from trusted farm partners. Free of artificial colors and flavors, the bountiful blend includes fresh oranges, cranberries, blueberries, and ginger root.
This vitamin D3 gummy provides a 1000IU daily dose of cholecalciferol with every serving. Designed to deliver a boost of health-promoting compounds, the D3 vitamin is certified non-GMO, glyphosate residue-free, and has been tested for more than 125 herbicides and pesticides.
- Helps Restore Depleted Vitamin D in the Body
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- Promotes Overall Muscle and Bone Health
- 1000 IU Serving of D3 With Every Serving
- Made From Non-GMO, Organic Whole Food Sources
- Free of Harmful Additives
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dairy, Soy, and Gluten-Free
Suggested Use: 1 gummy daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 gummy
Servings Per Container: 70
Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), Organic Whole Orange and Super Food Blend: Organic Orange, Organic Cranberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Ginger Root
Other Ingredients: Organic tapioca syrup, organic cane sugar, apple pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, organic sunflower oil, organic carnauba wax.
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
ORGANIC | VEGETARIAN | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.