Full Price $19.27 – $24.60
Crafted from organic spinach, MegaFood Magnesium provides 50mg of FoodState magnesium with every serving to support healthy nerve, heart, and muscle function.
- Promotes healthy nerve and muscle function*
- Supports heart health*
- Provides 50mg of FoodState magnesium with every serving
- Crafted using organic spinach
- Can be taken on an empty stomach
- Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Designed to support nerve, muscle, and heart health, MegaFood Magnesium supplement is a pure and potent formula that delivers a whopping 50mg of FoodState magnesium with every serving! Made with organic spinach and nutritional yeast, the supplement is incredibly easy for your body to absorb and gentle on your stomach. You can take these at any time of day — even on an empty stomach!
Certified non-GMO project verified and glyphosate residue-free, the magnesium supplements are free of common allergens including gluten, dairy, and soy. They’re a perfect choice for anyone who needs to increase their daily intake of magnesium — including vegans and vegetarians.
- Provides a 50mg Dose of FoodState Magnesium With Every Serving
- Made Using Organic Spinach and Nutritional Yeast
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for More Than 125 Herbicides and Pesticides
- Gluten, Dairy, and Soy-Free
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Certified Kosher
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Magnesium (as fermented magnesium bisglycinate), Organic Spinach
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose, silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
VEGAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.