MegaFood Multi for MenMegaFood
MegaFood Multi for MenMegaFood
A multivitamin for men that supports general health and wellness.*
- Supports normal immune function*
- Supports already healthy energy levels*
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function*
- Aids in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins*
- Supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Whole-food form supplement that doesn’t cause stomach upset
Learn More About MegaFood Multi for Men
MegaFood Multi for Men is a powerfully nourishing whole-food multivitamin supplement for men. Formulated by the award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., this multivitamin is tailored to support men’s health and well-being.
Unlike many multivitamin supplements, MegaFood®’s Multi for Men is gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach and is ideal for those who tend to have sensitive stomachs. Because it is crafted binding vitamins and minerals with whole-food compounds, the body is able to more easily absorb nutrients.
This multivitamin for men has been crafted with a host of supportive FoodState® Vitamins and Minerals. B vitamins support healthy energy function and a healthy nervous system, while choline supports optimal cognitive function and memory. Iodine, methylated folate, and B12, plus the active form of B6, P5P, nourish the thyroid, the cardiovascular system, hormone production, and more.
- Antioxidants, Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, E & D to support normal immune function*
- 7 FoodState B Vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- Choline supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 that is suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutation and unable to methylate*
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Does not contain iron, calcium, or magnesium
- Easy to digest and can be taken on an empty stomach without upset
If you’re familiar with the MegaFood® brand, you may also have seen their Men’s One Daily multivitamin for men product. What’s the difference between the two, and which one should you choose?
Both the one daily multivitamin for men and the multivitamin for men products are excellent options that provide foundational nutritional support. Their differences lie in some of their ingredients and the dosage required. When choosing between the two, it comes down to preference and what you feel works best for you!
Multi for Men:
- Two tablets per day serving
- Includes methylated forms of several B vitamins, including B12, B6, and folate
- Does not contain herbs
Mens One Daily:
- One tablet per day serving
- Does not include methylated B vitamins
- Includes supportive herbs
Other products that pair well with MegaFood Multi for Men:
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: A whole-food form of Omega 3 that supports heart, eye, mood, immune, and brain health.*
- Geronova R-Lipoic Acid: Produced using a unique stabilization process, Geronova’s Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant. It also is essential for the production of cellular energy, nerve function, healthy inflammation response, slowed aging, and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion: Support your digestive and immune health with this high potency, multi-strain probiotic.*
How To Use
Take two tablets daily, with or without food.
Have questions about this product? If so, get in touch with one of our team members via live chat by clicking on the bottom right of the screen or simply give us a call today!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice, Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 with cabbage), Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCI with S. cerevisiae), Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium organic brown rice), Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin B6 (P5P with organic brown rice), Folate (L-5-MTHF with broccoli), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae), Biotin (with organic brown rice), Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice), Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Zinc (rice amino acid chelate), Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Choline (choline bitartrate)
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, silica, cellulose
Does Not Contain: dairy, soy, gluten
TESTED PESTICIDE FREE | NON-GMO | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | KOSHER
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.