MegaFood Multi for Women 55+MegaFood
MegaFood Multi for Women 55+MegaFood
$25.91 – $50.37
A specialized blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and whole-food compounds to support optimal health for women over 55.
- Supports already healthy bones*
- Promotes balanced mood*
- Supports already healthy cardiovascular function*
- Promotes healthy memory and cognitive function*
Learn More About Megafood Multi for Women 55+
MegaFood Multi for Women 55+ is our choice for the best multi vitamin for women over 55. The nutritional needs of women shift through the many seasons of life. From puberty to family planning to motherhood to menopause, a supplement that is formulated for your unique season will help your body maintain optimal health.
Formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., this multivitamin for women over 55 supports optimal health and wellbeing. It has been crafted with a blend of vitamins, minerals and green tea leaf extract that support a woman’s unique physiological needs as she ages. A large dose of Vitamin D provides additional support for healthy bones and mood, while a blend of B vitamins support healthy energy production and cardiovascular health.
- 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D supports already healthy bones*
- FoodState® B vitamins support healthy energy production as well as nervous system health. These vitamins also provide essential support for optimal cardiovascular function.*
- Methylated folate and B12 that is suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutation and unable to methylate*
- Choline supports an already healthy memory and cognitive function*
Why do women over 55 need a different supplement than other women?
As we age, our bodies encounter new obstacles. We often begin to find we’re low on various nutrients, such as Vitamin D, or have more difficulty absorbing and converting nutrients. Women over the age 55 have also usually gone through menopause, so they need less iron in their daily nutrient intake. This multivitamin has been tailored to take age-factors into account in the formula, to provide a specialized blend of nutrients that best meets the needs of women over the age of 55.
MegaFood’s approach to multivitamins for women is unique. Unlike many other multivitamins, they choose to pair their vitamins and minerals with whole-food compounds. This strategy helps retain potency and encourages better absorption for maximum impact on your health.
Please Note: this formula is made without calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamin K for those who should avoid these nutrients. If these nutrients are safe for you to take, we’d encourage you to consider pairing this product with a supplement that will provide these additional nutrients.
Products that pair well with MegaFood Multi for Women 55+:
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: Only one tablet a day for Omega 3 support, without the fishy burps. This whole food formula is derived from salmon. It is not a fish oil. Omega 3 fatty acids support healthy brain, heart and eyes.*
- Geronova R-Lipoic Acid: Produced using a unique stabilization process, Geronova’s Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant. It also is essential for the production of cellular energy, nerve function, healthy inflammation response, slowed aging, and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Terry Naturally Silica-20: A silica supplement delivered in a form that’s easily absorbed and used by your body. Supports bone health, bone density and dental health, strong ligaments and tendons, and healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
How To Use
Take two tablets at any time in the day, with or without food.
If you are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Have questions about this product? If so, get in touch with one of our team members via live chat by clicking on the bottom right of the screen or simply give us a call today!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: Varies by size
Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice, Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCI with S. cerevisiae), Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice), Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin B6 (P5P with organic brown rice), Folate (L-5-MTHF with broccoli), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae), Biotin (with organic brown rice), Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice, Zinc (rice amino acid chelate), Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Choline (choline bitartrate), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract
Other Ingredients: cellulose, silica, stearic acid
Does Not Contain: dairy, soy, gluten
Iron-Free, Calcium-Free, Magnesium-Free, Vitamin K-Free Formula
TESTED PESTICIDE FREE | NON-GMO | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | KOSHER
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.