MegaFood Multi for WomenMegaFood
MegaFood Multi for WomenMegaFood
$28.77 – $55.41
A multivitamin for women that provides foundational support for overall health and well-being.*
- Supports healthy menstruation cycles*
- Encourages a healthy response to cyclical hormonal fluctuations*
- Promotes healthy energy and nervous system health*
- Supports healthy mood*
- Supports healthy bones, hair, skin, and nails*
- Supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Easy to digest and can be taken on an empty stomach without upset
Learn More About MegaFood Multi for Women
MegaFood Multi for Women is designed specifically as a multivitamin for women seeking optimal health and well-being. Women have unique physiological needs, including normal, cyclical hormone fluctuations. Award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. crafted this whole food multivitamin with a blend of vitamins and minerals that support women’s specific needs.
This multivitamin for women contains 15 mg of FoodState®Iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation and a full spectrum of FoodState® B vitamins to support healthy energy production and nervous system health.* It also contains 800 IU (20 mcg) of vitamin D to support already healthy bones. Biotin, beta carotene and vitamins A, C and E rounds out the broad blend of nutrients for optimal energy, mood, immune, and general health support.
- Provides 15mg of iron to replenish iron lost during menstruation
- B6 & B12 to support balanced hormones and endocrine function*
- Biotin, Beta Carotene, Vitamins A, C, and E support healthy skin, nails, and hair
- 800 IU (20 mcg) vitamin D supports already healthy bones*
- Choline supports memory and cognitive function*
- Vitamins K1 and K2 support bone health*
- Methylated folate and B12 that is suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutation and unable to methylate*
- Contains vitamin B6 in active form of P5P*
- Calcium-free and magnesium-free formula
MegaFood’s multivitamin for women is crafted using real food! Wholesome nutritional yeast and other whole-food compounds are paired with each vitamin or mineral. This unique process ensures potency and absorbability so that your body can make the most of all those health-promoting nutrients!
What’s the difference between MegaFood’s Multi for Women and Women’s One Daily? Both of these multivitamins for women provide comprehensive nutrition support, but with slightly different formulas and differing deliveries. When making your selection, we’d suggest considering your individual needs as well as your preference. There is no wrong answer!
Multi for Women:
- Contains 15mg of FoodState® Iron
- Contains 800 IU (20 mcg) vitamin D
- Serving size two tablets daily
- Methylated folate and B12
Women’s One Daily:
- Contains 9mg of FoodState® Iron
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of FoodState® Vitamin D
- Serving size one tablet daily
- Non-methylated forms of B vitamins
Products that pair well with MegaFood Multi for Women:
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: You’ll receive all the benefits of omega 3s in this whole-food form that provides easy absorption. Supports eye, heart, mood, immune, and brain health.*
- Geronova R-Lipoic Acid: Produced using a unique stabilization process, Geronova’s Bio-Enhanced R-Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant. It also is essential for the production of cellular energy, nerve function, healthy inflammation response, slowed aging, and healthy blood sugar levels.*
- Flora Basilica Everyday Plus 50 Billion 90 capsules: Support your digestive and immune health with this high potency, multi-strain probiotic.*
How To Use
Two tablets daily. May be taken at any time during the day, with or without food.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Have questions about this product? If so, get in touch with one of our team members via live chat by clicking on the bottom right of the screen or simply give us a call today!
Details and Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Ingredients: Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice), Vitamin K1/K2 (phytonadione/menaquinone-7 with cabbage), Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCI with S. cerevisiae), Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium organic brown rice), Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae), Vitamin B6 (P5P with organic brown rice), Folate (L-5-MTHF with broccoli), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae), Biotin (with organic brown rice), Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice), Iron (mineral bound with S. cerevisiae), Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Zinc (rice amino acid chelate), Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae), Choline (choline bitartrate)
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, silica, cellulose
Does Not Contain: dairy, soy, gluten
Calcium-Free, Magnesium-Free Formula
TESTED PESTICIDE FREE | NON-GMO | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | KOSHER
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.