MegaFood Thyroid StrengthMegaFood
MegaFood Thyroid StrengthMegaFood
2 in stock
Made using FoodState minerals, L-tyrosine, and ashwagandha, MegaFood Thyroid Strength supplements are designed to support and balance thyroid health.
- Promotes optimal thyroid function
- Made using FoodState minerals
- Rich in L-tyrosine and ashwagandha
- Tested for more than 125 herbicides and pesticides
- Vegetarian, Kosher
- Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy
Created to support healthy thyroid function, MegaFood Thyroid Strength is packed with thyroid enhancing ingredients such as FoodState zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, and L-tyrosine. Complemented with Sensoril ashwagandha, the thyroid supplements support already healthy energy levels, heart health, mental cognition, lipid profile, and endothelial function.
Tested for more than 125 herbicides and pesticides and glyphosate residue-free, the thyroid support supplement also contains health-boosting herbs. These include holy basil leaf extract, an adaptogenic herb that helps balance the mind and body, coleus forskohlii root extract which stimulates thyroid hormones, and organic kelp fronds, a great source of iodine, a nutrient which also helps with thyroid hormone production.
- Promotes Healthy Thyroid Function*
- Made With FoodState Minerals
- Contains L-Tyrosine and Sensoril Ashwagandha
- Rich in Health-Boosting Herbs
- Glyphosate Residue-Free
- Free of More Than 125 Pesticides and Herbicides
- Dairy, Soy, and Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher and Vegetarian
Suggested Use: Take 2 tablets a day as part of a balanced diet or as prescribed by your healthcare provider. For adult use only.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition.
Questions? We’ve got answers! Click the LiveChat button in the lower right hand side of your screen to start talking with one of our Wellness Consultants or call one of our stores to speak with a member of our team.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 45
Ingredients: Iodine (from fermented iodine glycinate), Zinc (from fermented zinc bisglycinate), Selenium (from fermented selenium glycinate), Copper (from fermented copper bisglycinate), L-Tyrosine, Holy Basil Leaf Extract (Ocimum sanctum), Sensoril®† Ashwagandha Root & Leaf Extract (Withania somnifera / 10% Withanolides), Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract (Coleus forskohlii)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, ferment media (organic brown rice, rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), hypromellose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, guar gum.
Does Not Contain: Glyphosate Residue
VEGETARIAN | KOSHER | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | SOY-FREE
MegaFood uses a four-step approach to making real food supplements. This is what sets them apart as a brand that you can trust and love.
- REAL FOOD FROM FARMERS: Finding the best organic and sustainable farms growing the best whole foods is crucial to creating real good-for-you supplements.
- TESTING! TESTING! TESTING!: MegaFood® ingredients are tested three times throughout processing. They strive to ensure that all ingredients meet their strict purity standards.
- SLO-FOOD PROCESSING: MegaFood® mills, purees, and optimizes nutrient content. They then dehydrate the ingredients with the utmost care using their unique Slo-food Process. They believe in making the best products for your health.
- REAL FOOD + PURE = BEST FOR YOU: Real is pure, honest, no cutting corners or cutting budgets. You can take their word on it, but they have also gotten it certified and verified, just to prove it!
MegaFood is committed to real because they like the way real makes YOU feel! They also like the way it makes them feel! They work with real organic farmers and real local natural retailers. They like being a small, honest, rooted-in-real New Hampshire company. They like the feel of being real, using real, and making real.
Many people don’t think about what is going into their supplements. But that is all MegaFood thinks about!
The information provided here is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information and recommendations given on this site, in email correspondence, newsletters or other materials provided by The Healthy Place is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice nor be viewed as a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a healthcare provider. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before modifying, stopping, or starting the use of any medications, health programs, diets, and/or supplements, as well as regarding any health concerns you may have. Our statements and information have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. As with any health-related program, product, or service, your risks and results may vary. We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the information provided to you here.